Winston May be joining Gurley

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
FSU compliance looking into possible violation of selling autographs by Mr. Winston per darren rovell.

Discuss.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Rovell is solid with his info. His pieces on CNBC were always great.

Hopefully true and we've seen the last of this guy. Scrong.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Supposedly one of the big things that will likely end up getting Winston off is a lack of video. They have the same proof on both (hundreds of consecutive authentication numbers on identical memorabilia), but for Gurley they have video evidence and for Winston none. I'm so sick of this kid continually doing things that would get most in trouble, yet he continues to strap on the chin strap week after week. Something has to eventually catch up to him right?

On a slightly different note, this kid is almost single-handedly ruining college football for me. I simply can't take watching him play every week given everything he has done. He clearly thinks he is above the law and that nothing can stop him. It's sickening.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's proven time and time again that he has the worst judgement in the history of college football. Nothing would surprise me with this clown.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Stan Wilcox has his way Winston will be gone. But this child somehow keeps getting away with these things.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Winston is the guy that gets away with everything but ends up dead at 24. Not wishing that at all but have seen it happen many times with people like him. Also at his funeral everyone talks about what a great kind hearted guy he was.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Winston is just bad bad news...I hope the Bucs stay away from him.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
dsw.gif

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n79070 said:
If Stan Wilcox has his way Winston will be gone. But this child somehow keeps getting away with these things.

You are correct. The big chasm at FSU right now is money versus following rules. Wilcox is a standup guy and is getting his butt kicked by the football money mongers. The investigations could sway this because it is systemic in the football program and the school in general. We'll see...

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Give the kid credit for one thing, if you're going to break the rules, do it at FSU where they just don't care if you play football. On the other hand if you're a female you're on your own.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n79063 said:
FSU is too blind to suspend him. It's sad.
FSU sold their soul to the Devil by going scrong with Winston and wins. They can't turn back now...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n79066 said:
He's proven time and time again that he has the worst judgement in the history of college football. Nothing would surprise me with this clown.
I agree. I'm not saying he is retarded but he is retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator