With players opting out of Bowl games, is it time for an expanded playoff?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
C'mon now Brother, you don't think Georgia considers me beneath him, do you? Just because he's a little bit on the spectrum doesn't mean he's completely incompetent. If he can manage to read and write on a computer he's surely lucid enough to know I'm not beneath him.

And to be fair, he's not beneath me either! But now his lovely daughter, on the other hand....:naughty:
Yeah, uh daughters are off limits you freak.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
C'mon now Brother, you don't think Georgia considers me beneath him, do you? Just because he's a little bit on the spectrum doesn't mean he's completely incompetent. If he can manage to read and write on a computer he's surely lucid enough to know I'm not beneath him.

And to be fair, he's not beneath me either! But now his lovely daughter, on the other hand....:naughty:

Well, while I’m surprised you admitted it publicly on a message board, I’m not surprised to hear you’re into 13 year old girls...you always seemed like a sick, twisted fcvk. I wonder how kindly Bubba & his friends in the pen will take to you when they find out about your tastes. I’ll send you a late Christmas gift, some soap on a rope...you’re gonna need it. :bananawave:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I don't play by your rules or anybody else's, that's why I'm here in the first place. Don't like it, take the advice I gave to Georgia Dawgsh*t and don't reply to my posts. :dunno:

Not to mention, once he claimed to be old enough to be my father, then a mother joke going his way wouldn't have made much sense. You have to stay within the parameters of the discussion, that's how progress is made and we can find common ground. :)

I tell you what. Go make a comment about a man's daughter to his face and see what happens. Please.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Well if it was following the same pattern as the way things transpired here, I'd be making a comment about a man's daughter in response to him making a comment to my face about my mother. Right? Sorry, but I can't really envision that scenario. No need to get too far into message board braggadocio @ThreatMatrix but I swear to you on the life of your mother, daughter and everybody else you know that nobody has ever said anything negative to my face about my mother. So, can't relate to your hypothetical. :dunno:

You wouldn't know about these things because it's part of the man code and well...

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Sorry, GatorInGeorgia, but I disagree. See my response above. If Harris doesn't want to play, scholarship revoked, kicked off the team IMO. What happened to playing for pride, for your University, for your damn teammates? Nope, instead let's put me above the team, because that's what today's generation of selfish a-holes is about.

I don’t disagree with you about playing for pride, teammates & your school but how do you revoke the scholly and kick off the team a player who has already voluntarily given up his scholly and left the team for the draft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.