Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With his ability to recruit I think we definitely take back the state of Florida recruiting wise

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112571 said:
I know exactly who it was who mentioned this info about Freeze. Let's just say I can't imagine Foley lied to them.

Fair enough

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n112568 said:
I want to be hopeful on these sources but I think Foley is purposely floating stuff to mislead people again. It does make for good debate however, Its probably going to be one of the more under the radar guys if he comes from college (someone mentioned but not a Stoops, Freeze or Briles etc.) or its going to be an NFL guy. Does anyone know if Vegas is offering to let you bet against all the big college names on their lists as I would bet on that in a heartbeat.

I think you're over thinking things. Foley doesn't sit around and try to manipulate things with misinformation. Not only is that not his style, but it doesn't benefit him in any way for us to believe we're getting Coach X, when he's really working a deal with Coach Y. He doesn't have that much time on his hands.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n112573 said:
I see them as partners who will make the decision together based on what they think is best for them and their family. That is a normal process for a lot of couples/families.
Right. So why do you assume that they would choose to stay? If Freeze thinks that UF would be better for his career, that's a huge reason to make the jump. You can always move back home. Hell, these coaches make so much money you can easily keep both homes and fly back and forth whenever you want.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112580 said:
Hell, these coaches make so much money you can easily keep both homes and fly back and forth whenever you want.

I was trying to make this point earlier. They will literally have a private jet

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are correct...that is the decision they will have to make. I am speculating that they like where they are...professionally and personally...that is all

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n112583 said:
You are correct...that is the decision they will have to make. I am speculating that they like where they are...professionally and personally...that is all
I just banned you for life. I'm not sure why. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n112580 said:
Right. So why do you assume that they would choose to stay? If Freeze thinks that UF would be better for his career, that's a huge reason to make the jump. You can always move back home. Hell, these coaches make so much money you can easily keep both homes and fly back and forth whenever you want.

To be honest, even though we're not traditional rivals, I can't imagine he'd be very well respected in Oxford if he took another SEC job, especially with the argument being that it's a step up. No fan base wants to hear that. So the home away from home idea probably isn't realistic. And I could see the money being a secondary issue. He's a husband and father, so he has to consider what's best for them. It wouldn't be a simple coup.

Remember, it was almost too easy to pull Meyer from Utah, which was great at the time. But kind of like that girl that will quickly and callously leave her current boyfriend for you, they'll just as easily bail on you when and if they get the urge.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
soflagator;n112593 said:
To be honest, even though we're not traditional rivals, I can't imagine he'd be very well respected in Oxford if he took another SEC job, especially with the argument being that it's a step up. No fan base wants to hear that. So the home away from home idea probably isn't realistic. And I could see the money being a secondary issue. He's a husband and father, so he has to consider what's best for them. It wouldn't be a simple coup.

Remember, it was almost too easy to pull Meyer from Utah, which was great at the time. But kind of like that girl that will quickly and callously leave her current boyfriend for you, they'll just as easily bail on you when and if they get the urge.

As a father you have to get your kids out of that Mississippi school system. Really could be considered child neglect otherwise.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112588 said:
I just banned you for life. I'm not sure why. :lol:

Not a problem...I am married...I live with a "difference of opinion" and lose on a regular basis...I'd rather be happy than right.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Coach9;n112597 said:
As a father you have to get your kids out of that Mississippi school system. Really could be considered child neglect otherwise.

Probably not a bad idea. You've been much more on point theses past few days. That weight you'd been carrying lifted, you're a pretty solid poster.

Coach9

Sunshine Spreader
Sep 5, 2014
soflagator;n112601 said:
Probably not a bad idea. You've been much more on point theses past few days. That weight you'd been carrying lifted, you're a pretty solid poster.

I've still made a list on who was naughty or nice.
:hehehe:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n112603 said:
I've still made a list on who was naughty or nice.
:hehehe:
Hopefully Muschamp took note of your family loyalty and has agreed to give you a bigger cut of his will.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n112597 said:

How else are they supposed to learn how to count on their fingers??

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n112601 said:
Like night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.