BREAKING: Suspended Players Offered Pre-Trial Intervention

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No he will not, dude.
Yeah. OK, Concrete Jr. You can make your own rules.

You know how many kids transferred bc the didnt play? Most of them. This isnt a new rule.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think they'll play this week but it wouldn't surprise me if they we're back next week. Btw...you do know if they we're at Bama they would of never been suspended to begin with right? I myself wish they we're all playing this weekend because we'd have a shot to win!

If we were Bama we would be smart enough to cover it up better. They would have been out maybe a week or two with "ankle injuries" with Meyer.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If we were Bama we would be smart enough to cover it up better. They would have been out maybe a week or two with "ankle injuries" with Meyer.

Bama doesn't have a certain "Oxen" leaking damning information on the interwebs either. Don't forget where this news broke first.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama doesn't have a certain "Oxen" leaking damning information on the interwebs either. Don't forget where this news broke first.

Well, we are "Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down".

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Remember someone saying everyone but 2 players would be back by the UGA game :whistle: However i didn't believe Callaway would be back. I thought that kid was gone!

I don't know if you are referring to another site but it was said awhile back that the majority would be back for Vandy. That's when I realized I was wasting my money with these "insider" fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator