Coaching candidates for 2024

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not knocking anything Mizzou until we nut up learn how to beat them.
Really, because they have a win streak of 1 in a row against us?

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
Any yet we're only 6 and 6 against them since they joined the SEC

b8f7e1ed81bd43211a132ecb42c9e6ec.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why would you hire him as a head coach? What about his resume screams he is going to be able to handle an SEC level program? I really liked the one year he was calling plays but he has no experience at all in running a program. Id take him as on OC in an instant a give 2 years worth of freebies of your mom but he aint ready to be a head coach. Cant even call him sun belt brian because he hasnt even been a head coach of a high school team...sun belt would be a good start for him. He has a whole lot of muLLLLLLLen stank on him too. Look, Im calling you out because you are so vocal about who deserves to be and who doesnt deserve to be a head coach at UF and dude, he aint ready.
View attachment 65372
It was a joke and easy opportunity to bring up t's mom. Still sore about sucking nape nuts for so long huh? :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You do realize that we have a losing record vs Missouri, and we are only .500 against them since they joined the SEC. Talking like them like they're our bitch?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You do realize that we have a losing record vs Missouri, and we are only .500 against them since they joined the SEC. Talking like them like they're our bitch?
HomerJ and reality arent related.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The last two games at Mizzou, they beat us on the last play of the game. Both seasons, were losing seasons. They had the better team and still struggled to beat us.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The last two games at Mizzou, they beat us on the last play of the game. Both seasons, were losing seasons. They had the better team and still struggled to beat us.

and that matters how exactly? we still lost. We have better talent, and we still lost. Are we accepting moral victories now?

Per24/7 Team Composite Rankings
2022: UF 14th Missouri 31st
2023: UF 15th Missouri 25th

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On paper we had better talent but all the 4* recruits were sent packing.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
theyve had the better team a lot the last few years. i guess that means we punch above our weight class? I dunno, just trying to get ahead of the spin.

edit - dang, still wasnt quick enough :rolleyes2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My reply got donkey's panties up her vag so it was worth it
for the record, id take most anyone thats displayed competence and some genius at a P5 or NFL level over simple bill at this point. doesnt mean they are the first look or even the 2nd, but compared to someone who should have never even been worthy of a convo? yeah... ill take em.

right now the only thing tater MIGHT be an improvement on from the last 3 stiffs is crootin, and i have a feeling in a week, and then confirmed in another 2 months, we will find out he's no better there either. he's been a complete disaster in every aspect of football so far. the last time we saw that, his name was willy taggert and he didnt even make it to the halfway point of season 2.

i understand that we have to give him time and all that or else we will be worse for it and the media will trash us, no one will want to come here and all that. I mean i do get it, just look how bad fsu turned out :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On paper we had better talent but all the 4* recruits were sent packing.

So our roster lost so much talent from week 1 to week 11 that we were less talented? No doubt we lost talent especially at the end of the seasons. The staff has been honest about them telling players that don't fit to use the portal. But this argument just isn't factual by you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
i understand that we have to give him time and all that or else we will be worse for it and the media will trash us, no one will want to come here and all that. I mean i do get it, just look how bad fsu turned out :lol:
Yes, but you also would have fired Norvell two years ago. It kills your argument.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
He isnt actively lovbying for the job. There are too many other places that will pay better, give him every staff/monetary advantage etc., and have much easier paths to a championship.

I think he will get bored eventually but it wont be to return to UF. He knows we handcuff our coaches.
Please elucidate on the ways we handcuff our coaches. I don't disagree from an onfield performance perspective; just want to see if we have the same set of cuffs.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Venting and other teams’ schadenfreude is all we have left, tbh. The dopamine hit from winning games is scarce.
Why does your dopamine level go up when a bunch of 18-23 Y/O men win a game? Never has for me. Just relief the game was over and we didn't look bad.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Only if he has two losing seasons and can't out recruit Arky.

But we haven't fired anyone in a year have we? Or even two years EVEN AFTER TWO LOSING SEASONS. No even the most idiotic, cajun simpleton loser gets three years.
7 years unless caught in bed with a dead girl or live boy. Of course in some regards that statement is hate speech now.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
First and 10: Portal King? Lane Kiffin is bring in elite transfers as Ole Miss inches closer to Playoff contender

Kiffin is killing it in the transfer portal. Ole Miss got crushed on the field by Georgia earlier this year but their head coach takes action to try to do something about it by making his 10 -2 Peach Bowl bound team better. But by God don't mention UF and Kiffin ever again in the same breath because 15 or so years ago Kiffin accused Urban Meyer of cheating in the recruitment of Nu'keese Richardson and said he looked forward to singing Rocky Top all night after beating Florida. Horrible just horrible.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They don't have the better team. They are basically a top 40 roster. We have a top 15.

Slow down on the ganga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator