Does Foley Have Brain One?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n89970 said:
When you don't have an argument, do you just go to they must be related? I guess if we are going that route.

And you already admitted you're related to Jameis Winston. Just Fact.
That's true about Winston. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a dumbass.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
yHLuQrA.gif

:lol:

Seeing Ray's avatar and the gif he shared made this thread's existence worth it!

Thanks Finkle!

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n89973 said:
That's true about Winston. Doesn't mean I don't think he's a dumbass.

Muschamp should be fired and Jameis is a dumb ass. Doesn't change what happened to our 2010 class. Much like Spurrier's #1 2000 class, it underachived.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We have lost 10 out of the last 13 games. Two of our wins were
photo finishes. We could have lost 12 of the last 13.

We are probably the healthiest team in college football. WM
can't win under any circumstance. I am really amazed how
he has done so poorly. It would be hard for JF to have picked anyone
any worse.

Anyone in management that doesn't know when and how to fire
someone doesn't need to be in management. Look what
he did with the Meyer situation. He waited a year longer than
he should have. And it cost us dearly.

Our program is in a terrible situation and he has no clue. This is a
sad situation that is getting worse every day.

His butt needs to be fired along with WM.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Gator Fever;n89803 said:
If he was to miraculously beat Georgia, Vandy and SC somehow and save his job I think the long term damage would be much worse than this year's recruiting class.

Anyone thinking we can beat UGA needs to find a doctor. You can
bet they are going to run up the score on us.

Plus I bet there will be a bunch of empty seats on our side.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Would you re-elect a president who's weak on the economy but strong on education, the environment and myriad other lesser issues? When it comes to UF athletics, football is the economy.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89790 said:
Careful with post like this........Some will say you're trying to start a conspiracy theory.

Still Butt Hurt?

:dance2:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If anyone believes Foley shouldn't own some of the responsibility in one of the biggest debacles of our prorams history is extremely ignorant on the subject. I know they won't fire him but I'd settle for a kick in the balls. Screw him there should atleast be an explanation. The smug prick is too good to even give a statement

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n89964 said:
9 of which transfered and 1 being kicked out (Dowling Nov 2010) before Muschamp's first season (10 by the end of his first season). The class what was highlighted by Ronald Powell (#1 recruit in the nation by some services). Dunbar who has we all know has been violently inconsistent. The last two years 2013 and this year have been hurt by those transfers and Muschamps complete miss on his first class in 2011 because they would be the upperclassmen of the last two years. Not an excuse, just fact.

When I think if that 2010 class being off the charts I don't think of Dunbar. He was a filler.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90016 said:
If anyone believes Foley shouldn't own some of the responsibility in one of the biggest debacles of our prorams history is extremely ignorant on the subject. I know they won't fire him but I'd settle for a kick in the balls. Screw him there should atleast be an explanation. The smug prick is too good to even give a statement

He does need to give an explanation, but he has too much of a good track record to be fired due to Muschamp. Just like the success we have had with him in all of our program he deseves some of the credit for, and he deserves some of the blame for his failures.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n89980 said:
Muschamp should be fired and Jameis is a dumb ass. Doesn't change what happened to our 2010 class. Much like Spurrier's #1 2000 class, it underachived.

Muschamp did a poor job of keeping the team together.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you have starters transferring it should tell you his players don't even believe in his abilities

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90022 said:
Muschamp did a poor job of keeping the team together.

We cheered him on cleaning up the program as well. Lets not forget the toxic atmosphere that we here during the final year of Meyer and the first year of Muschamp. There is more to it than just a coaching change.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n90027 said:
We cheered him on cleaning up the program as well. Lets not forget the toxic atmosphere that we here during the final year of Meyer and the first year of Muschamp. There is more to it than just a coaching change.

Let's also not forget that we hired the defensive coordinator off of a 5~7 team. Players weren't exactly excited about it

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90030 said:
Let's also not forget that we hired the defensive coordinator off of a 5~7 team. Players weren't exactly excited about it

I don't know the players, so I don't know how they felt. If was the hiring of a defensive coordinator (which as I have said) doesn't fit Florida's culture. Or the fact that a two time NC winning coach who recruited them left, and the product on the field the previous year was in decline. The issues in the locker room and outside the lockerroom were being highlighted. There are a lot of issues that came to light between the end of 2009 (addazio selected over strong to be interm coach, his departure) and the beginning of 2011 season. Muschamp played a role in some of the departures. Meyer's departure played a role. Addazio's departure played a role. When their is turnover in the staff, recruits have to make business decisions. To say it was one factor over another, unless we are one of those recruits we can't say for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator