Recruiting Florida Lands 4* ATH Kadrius Tony

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Name 3 coaches that would have won 10 games with that sh*tshow of a roster. Let me guess... Saban, Harbaugh, and Smart? Seem to be the 3 favorites on this board lol. No seriously, I want to know who you guys think would have done a better job.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Name 3 coaches that would have won 10 games with that sh*tshow of a roster. Let me guess... Saban, Harbaugh, and Smart? Seem to be the 3 favorites on this board lol. No seriously, I want to know who you guys think would have done a better job.

Probably nobody. I think a couple of posters find fault in the fact that he never even tried to have someone else at QB. I mean, hell wildcat. Something. A high school QB couldn't be worse... It's basically like we mailed in the last 4 or so games.

My bigger issue with him is defensive recruiting. We're taking flyers on lower tier DBs (which may have been the direct influence of Callahan) and really whiffed with linebackers and DT.

The good news is, in general, we're in the conversation for a lot of elite recruits this year. NONE were talking to us last year.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Problem is, he didn't. He got shellacked at the end of the year. Then he followed that up with a so-so recruiting class. I could care less about winning the East. The SEC is the real prize. Win that and you have a seat at the playoffs. We have a very long ways to go. We need a top 5 class next year.
Last I checked to had to win the East before you could win the SEC! Just sayin'.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

How many NFL'ers on the roster? Stop acting like we're SMU after their death penalty. That defense was loaded.

So Mac is in the Saban, Meyer, Harbaugh convo? Seriously? For christ's sakes.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If he can change the product on the field the recruits will come. Unfortunately, not to beat a dead horse, these kids where in elementary/middle school the last time we had anything that resembled a functional offense. Many may not even remember the good ole days like we do and just know us for what we have looked like since 2010. Look at how hot our name was the first 6 games last year before falling back to what has become normal. If he can have a consistent full season of looking like a big boy team things will start to turn around.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
How many NFL'ers on the roster? Stop acting like we're SMU after their death penalty. That defense was loaded.

I asked you to name 3...if u didn't want to name 3 then there was no reason for u to respond.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016

To be fair Harbaugh shouldn't be mentioned either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator