Gators are the # 3 most overrated team in college football for 2017?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Good grief the pendulum is swinging wildly in both directions. These writers must be hard up for stories

Perhaps not a pendulum, but a yoyo. Or maybe even one of those paddle balls on a string that goes banga-banga-banga-banga-banga.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
From the "article"

...I get it, they won the SEC East the last two consecutive years and that’s is a “big deal” but is it really when you are nowhere close to Alabama?

...Unless Jim McElwain got a Steve Spurier offensive blood transfusion

I hate blogger 'journalism'

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most "experts" pick us 2nd in a weak SEC East.......... How can that be over-rated? Idiots!

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is McElwain's year to show us if he really does know anything about offense. I am still in a wait and see mode, but hoping for the best.

Just curious....... Where is it written that this is the year for Mac to prove anything to anyone?

I haven't heard that from the AD, Boosters or players..... just Gator Chatter fluff......

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just curious....... Where is it written that this is the year for Mac to prove anything to anyone?

I haven't heard that from the AD, Boosters or players..... just Gator Chatter fluff......

Well Mac said the offense will be a blast since he took over prior to the 2015 season. Hopefully he is expected to show it by this season.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well Mac said the offense will be a blast since he took over prior to the 2015 season. Hopefully he is expected to show it by this season.

Right. That's how I feel. I love the guy. I think the kids love him too. But if he doesn't get that offense going, he's breaking a promise he made to the fans imo. That's going to put him on a VERY hot seat unless he somehow manages to pull out a great record even with crappy offense again. Oh lord please not that...again...I fear he'd be kept in that case.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
And now, SDS has us beating Michigan, UT, TAMU and LSU, but losing to U.K. and USCe...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Sarcasm? Seriously, there are no more excuses. This is all him. No more Will Muschamp left him with this or that. It's do or die. You think he has a lifetime contract?

I'm in the wait and see mode also. You sound like one of those idiots that wanted to give Muschamp a 4th year. We'll know a lot about Mac this year, like it or not. He owns it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Yeah, I'd prefer to goatfvkk most of the next decade also with Ole Jim Mushchump Part II.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That makes zero sense. Is it because we're on the road @ uk and usce?
The same people who think that Ole Butters is on the verge of an offensive breakout also think that Duncecap just needed to find the right QB for his awesome offense to work and that he has finally found one.

Last edited:

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Yeah, I'd prefer to goatfvkk most of the next decade also with Ole Jim Mushchump Part II.

I don't even know what that means. However, I'm pretty sure the goat would outsmart you and use you like a tool. :lol:

1383067713_goat_uses_donkey_to_jump_over_fence.gif

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sarcasm? Seriously, there are no more excuses. This is all him. No more Will Muschamp left him with this or that. It's do or die. You think he has a lifetime contract?

I'm in the wait and see mode also. You sound like one of those idiots that wanted to give Muschamp a 4th year. We'll know a lot about Mac this year, like it or not. He owns it.

Just curious, who the Hell are you to label anyone? Typical rant over someone not agreeing with your gibberish.

Winning 10 or losing 6, good offense or bad offense....... doesn't matter, Mac isn't going anywhere soon. The people who control the pocket book are happy with what he's doing and that's all that matters. Hard to get your mind around that concept isn't it?

Just curious, didn't TRex have a very small brain compared to his body size?

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Don't drink rubbing alcohol, it's bad for your brain cells.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.