Gators are the # 3 most overrated team in college football for 2017?

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
Just curious, who the Hell are you to label anyone? Typical rant over someone not agreeing with your gibberish.

Winning 10 or losing 6, good offense or bad offense....... doesn't matter, Mac isn't going anywhere soon. The people who control the pocket book are happy with what he's doing and that's all that matters. Hard to get your mind around that concept isn't it?

Just curious, didn't TRex have a very small brain compared to his body size?

Naw, I think you're talking about Penis size.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Realistically what has changed?
Nuss and nord are still here.
The OL and QB still have a lot of work to do to even be average.
The defense has as many ?s surrounding it as the offense does.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Realistically what has changed?
Nuss and nord are still here.
The OL and QB still have a lot of work to do to even be average.
The defense has as many ?s surrounding it as the offense does.

Soooo, you're saying they might be good or bad. Brilliant!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Good grief the pendulum is swinging wildly in both directions. These writers must be hard up for stories
Who knew these preseason writers were savants.............and in the end (of the thread) just another pumper and dumper harrump harumpher.......
samesh#t different day.............

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Just curious, who the Hell are you to label anyone? Typical rant over someone not agreeing with your gibberish.

Winning 10 or losing 6, good offense or bad offense....... doesn't matter, Mac isn't going anywhere soon. The people who control the pocket book are happy with what he's doing and that's all that matters. Hard to get your mind around that concept isn't it?

Just curious, didn't TRex have a very small brain compared to his body size?
This is not true. Boosters want to see some ROI on all these facilities they are building. If Mac keeps putting out the 117th ranked offense, and keeps losing to Bama, UT, UGA and F$u, he will be gone.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is not true. Boosters want to see some ROI on all these facilities they are building. If Mac keeps putting out the 117th ranked offense, and keeps losing to Bama, UT, UGA and F$u, he will be gone.
he hasn't lost to UGA :stickpoke:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
I mean seriously guys. Who does the ratings, over or under? The so-called experts. And how many times do those guys nail it? Just win baby and when the season is over, that is the only rating that matters.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I mean seriously guys. Who does the ratings, over or under? The so-called experts. And how many times do those guys nail it? Just win baby and when the season is over, that is the only rating that matters.
Then folks like Mark May, David Pollack, Herbstriet, etc... wouldn't have jobs...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Most "experts" pick us 2nd in a weak SEC East.......... How can that be over-rated? Idiots!

... where are the articles on the most overrated sportswriters?
There should be actuarial data to help out on that piece.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Find a link that says otherwise.....

The only moaning is coming from a segment of the fan base, and I don't think the AD and President are listening....

Right or wrong, good or bad, the lack of comment from the Top says a lot....... In my humble opinion, they are happy with the direction the program is going. What I think I know or what any of you think you know.... doesn't matter.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Find a link that says otherwise.....

The only moaning is coming from a segment of the fan base, and I don't think the AD and President are listening....

Right or wrong, good or bad, the lack of comment from the Top says a lot....... In my humble opinion, they are happy with the direction the program is going. What I think I know or what any of you think you know.... doesn't matter.
You think?

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You think?

Yep......... All I do is run off at the mouth and foolishly think it makes a difference....

Like my Daddy said: Wish in one hand and crap in another, which one will get full first?

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
I know that all those new facilities didn't come from the womans soccer team boosters, or our new years day 6 bowl game wins/attendance. Football boosters wanted to better our football program as we were falling behind in facilities to our own rivals. And lets be honest Boosters control UF Athletics. Not the Prez, not the AD, Boosters...When the money stops flowing in, you don't think Strick isn't going to take action? come on now....

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You beat your wife. Find a link that says otherwise.

Don't really care, that's the point, no one really has a handle on the upcomming season but some make absolute statements like they know the end before the beginning......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.