Lane Kiffin signs extension

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Not as disappointed as I am that she would lower her standards to you.....

Nothing like insulting your own mother to take a shot at your daddy.....

I am beginning to think you are a hopeless case. Where did I go wrong Dougie? Was it naming you Douglas? That was your whore mother's idea. I swear I had nothing to do with it!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing like insulting your own mother to take a shot at your daddy.....

I am beginning to think you are a hopeless case. Where did I go wrong Dougie? Was it naming you Douglas? That was your whore mother's idea. I swear I had nothing to do with it!!
I remember when Bushmaster wouldn't use a nickname.

So proud

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Since Kiffin has been at OM I have heard rumors that he is lazy when it comes to recruiting. Not sure if that is accurate or not but it seems to look like he is doing better. If he can get the quality players to go to OM then they will be a tough program to beat. The boy can flat-out coach an offense. You may like him or you may not. But if he has another 10-win season or two or three then I'd have to say that he most definitely has made it to top-tier status. IMO, if he were the HC for UF then recruiting would be a lot easier for him and winning would take care of itself. But what do I know? :headslap:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Since Kiffin has been at OM I have heard rumors that he is lazy when it comes to recruiting. Not sure if that is accurate or not but it seems to look like he is doing better. If he can get the quality players to go to OM then they will be a tough program to beat. The boy can flat-out coach an offense. You may like him or you may not. But if he has another 10-win season or two or three then I'd have to say that he most definitely has made it to top-tier status. IMO, if he were the HC for UF then recruiting would be a lot easier for him and winning would take care of itself. But what do I know? :headslap:
Stir the pot!

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Stir the pot!
giphy.gif

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Dude, give it up. Why not just go root for ole piss? You will never see your idol over here. Do you have naked posters of him in your room?
Not my idol and I am a Gator for life. I can just objectively see that while not an elite coach, he is better than the last 4 buffoons that Foley and Strickland have hired. I don’t want HIM as UF coach, I want a coach that will have us competing for a CFP berth every year. The comments I make are really just for fun but empirical data shows that the sorry ass bum would have had Ole Miss in the expanded CFP two of the last three years. I do, however, acknowledge that maturity is an issue with him and he is one 24 hour bender from blowing everything/everyone up around him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can just objectively see that while not an elite coach, he is better than the last 4 buffoons that Foley and Strickland have hired.
And you consider that saying something? I could make that case for 85+% of active coaches.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Not my idol and I am a Gator for life. I can just objectively see that while not an elite coach, he is better than the last 4 buffoons that Foley and Strickland have hired. I don’t want HIM as UF coach, I want a coach that will have us competing for a CFP berth every year. The comments I make are really just for fun but empirical data shows that the sorry ass bum would have had Ole Miss in the expanded CFP two of the last three years. I do, however, acknowledge that maturity is an issue with him and he is one 24 hour bender from blowing everything/everyone up around him.
So you post the same things over and over about how people say he cant recruit? WGAF? He will never coach here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator