Luke Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State, but can he save Gators' offense?

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
Saying Del Rio wasn't good enough for Oregon State is as ridiculous as saying future Heisman winner Trask wasn't good enough to start in high school. I'm taking a wait and see attitude.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Typical Bianchi garbage. I hope he gets diarrhea :dance:

Just maybe I need to bring some gloves and set up a ring at the next GC tailgate :box:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I'm quite sure the gloves are off already. There's no way alky has lost a love one to cancer and if he has he may be the worst human l have ever encounterd.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If every liberal piece of **** like like you feels that way, then i'm 100% vindicated. You can't even understand hyperbole. I would wish you a retarded kid, but SQ seems cool and you hate pussy, so it doesn't work. But hey maybe one of your BLM or jihaddies will skin you head to toe. You actually wished cancer on someone. So i'll say this, I literally (and I mean this whole heartedly) have no respect for you. By that I mean, if it is posted on here that you die or get cancer or AIDS from your tranny friends, I'll be doing this :bananadance:or this :stars::stars::stars: . I'll take my 3 days. If something happens to SAS, car wreck, cat attack, curb stopping, send me a PM.

Teezus, now I'm conflicted as to who to send the get-well card to ??

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I started this thread, walked away, and about two minutes later it had 40 replies and a banning. :facepalm:

Honestly, I didn't even realize it was a Bianchi article.
Bianchi brings out the worst in us.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love Mikey. Good gator grad and funny part of the time, ...im gonna read the article tomorrow
I feel bad about giving Coach a dislike, but I'd ban him for this.

Of course, I'd ban Ox for posting a Beyotchi link. They are both lucky I'm not in charge around here.

As for Oregone's Second University, they wanted to run the option offense. Everyone should have left, including their fans.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I feel bad about giving Coach a dislike, but I'd ban him for this.

Of course, I'd ban Ox for posting a Beyotchi link.

As for Oregone, they wanted to run the option offense. Everyone should have left, including their fans.

Now, that is decisive ... and humorous.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he looked better in the spring game than anything we've seen in 7 years. 7....damn.....years.
That's true. He seems to know where to go with the ball and his passes were great. You really can't tell anything by the ordeal in Oregon State. I know Bianchi is a pain sometimes but he is leagues better than Dooley.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Yep no matter what Del Rio said that wording was uncalled for.
I remember when Troy Aikman left Oklahoma for UCLA saying some discouraging words about running the trippple option. Great brain, great arm and no feet. Let's hope Del Rio has a great brain even though being related to Jack is not a good sign.

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
Not sure why he was told that. Was the Beaver offense a run the QB type offense with the new coach or he just didnt like Del Rio to say something like that?

Del Rio looked decent in the Spring. Unless he folds under a lot of pressure he should be decent this season.

The new coach was planning to run a more QB Run/Spread type offense and Del Rio was a pure spread pocket passer. Here is a link to an article detailing it. http://www.oregonlive.com/beavers/index.ssf/2015/04/luke_del_rio_oregon_state_beav.html

Regardless it cant be any worse.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We are so better off with any of the 4 QB's right now than having Freon. I won't click on a BEEEEONKEE article.

With that said BEEEEONKEE is about as useless and a POS. If there ever was a situation for a revocation of a college degree, he'd be your poster boy.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I remember when Troy Aikman left Oklahoma for UCLA saying some discouraging words about running the trippple option. Great brain, great arm and no feet. Let's hope Del Rio has a great brain even though being related to Jack is not a good sign.
I would agree, especially with articles not related to the Gators. His biggest problem is, given his background as a former Sun writer, that he goes out of his way to pick on UF because he's afraid that national audience will assume UF biased.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members