Mac and Company on the Trail

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
"Sounds like most people here have a firm grasp on how to develop a program and how long it takes to develop recruiting relationships"

Sick of hearing bs like this, relationships are overrated. Urban Meyer came from Utah where he didn't recruit much in fl but killed in year 2 in recruiting. Kids want to play for coaches they can believe in and that will get them to the next level. If you were a recruit and he hear this buffoon say he can win with his dog at Qb then watch him go out and not live up to his word would you trust him with your career? I surely wouldn't trust him. Would you want to play for a guy who can't seem to beat team that are half decent, and get crushed by teams that are elite? Would you want to play for a coach that loses to TN by 10 when he was up 21-3 with 7:30 left in the 3rd only to be out coaches by another buffoon? Would you want to play for a coach that always lays blame on his players and never takes the blame even when he's clearly to blame? Would you want to play for a coach that's not recruiting other elite talent to join you? Would you want to play for a coach that don't seem to take things seriously when asked questions about his ability to coach a team? Man there are so many reasons not to play for this clown I could go on and on but I'll stop at what I've listed. He's just not fit to be the coach at UF

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
"Sounds like most people here have a firm grasp on how to develop a program and how long it takes to develop recruiting relationships"

Sick of hearing bs like this, relationships are overrated. Urban Meyer came from Utah where he didn't recruit much in fl but killed in year 2 in recruiting. Kids want to play for coaches they can believe in and that will get them to the next level. If you were a recruit and he hear this buffoon say he can win with his dog at Qb then watch him go out and not live up to his word would you trust him with your career? I surely wouldn't trust him. Would you want to play for a guy who can't seem to beat team that are half decent, and get crushed by teams that are elite? Would you want to play for a coach that loses to TN by 10 when he was up 21-3 with 7:30 left in the 3rd only to be out coaches by another buffoon? Would you want to play for a coach that always lays blame on his players and never takes the blame even when he's clearly to blame? Would you want to play for a coach that's not recruiting other elite talent to join you? Would you want to play for a coach that don't seem to take things seriously when asked questions about his ability to coach a team? Man there are so many reasons not to play for this clown I could go on and on but I'll stop at what I've listed. He's just not fit to be the coach at UF

Yeah, Kev. We could list countless numbers of examples. But let's just look at Kirby & Harbaugh. Both new coaches, both KILLING it on the recruiting trail.

Anyone still trying to spew that bullsh*t about "relationships" is an out of touch retard and likely was ready to give Muschamp a 5th year. It's unbelievable how stupid and/or blind some people are.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, being in the running for top tier recruits is bad!.
We havent been in the running for anyone. We arent even on these kids lists of top3 or top5.

You huff glue evrrr day or what? Or taking hallucinogens?

Im beginning to think that is bowl.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We havent been in the running for anyone. We arent even on these kids lists of top3 or top5.

You huff glue evrrr day or what? Or taking hallucinogens.

Im beginning to think that is bowl.
his name is "author"

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
And the rich get richer:

Bama gets top JUCO DE Buggs:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...ggs-announces-commitment-to-alabama-over-lsu/

In a surprise move, one of the nation’s top JUCO players will be heading to Alabama instead of LSU next season.

Isaiah Buggs, a 4-star defensive end prospect, committed to the Crimson Tide on Tuesday via Twitter. He is expected to turn in his signed grant-in-aid paperwork later Tuesday afternoon, according t0 NOLA.com.

God is Good
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/jN79eFIeo8

— Isaiah Buggs (@BigPooh_91) December 13, 2016

The 6-foot-5, 280-pound defensive end is the top JUCO prospect at his position. He was considered a major LSU lean, but the departure of special teams coach Bradley Dale Peveto, who had been Buggs’ primary recruiter, may have played a role.

Buggs is expected to be an early enrollee at Alabama in January.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And the rich get richer:

Bama gets top JUCO DE Buggs:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/al...ggs-announces-commitment-to-alabama-over-lsu/

In a surprise move, one of the nation’s top JUCO players will be heading to Alabama instead of LSU next season.

Isaiah Buggs, a 4-star defensive end prospect, committed to the Crimson Tide on Tuesday via Twitter. He is expected to turn in his signed grant-in-aid paperwork later Tuesday afternoon, according t0 NOLA.com.

God is Good
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
pic.twitter.com/jN79eFIeo8

— Isaiah Buggs (@BigPooh_91) December 13, 2016

The 6-foot-5, 280-pound defensive end is the top JUCO prospect at his position. He was considered a major LSU lean, but the departure of special teams coach Bradley Dale Peveto, who had been Buggs’ primary recruiter, may have played a role.

Buggs is expected to be an early enrollee at Alabama in January.
Dont worry, Mac is on the way to offer and "compete" with the big boys.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
It seems like Alabama has 57 signees this spring. Every time I click on something the have a new recruit. Are they not over their 28 limit yet???

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think the best way to look at those rankings is the total 4 and 5 stars first and then look at the 3 stars for a tiebreaker kind of and as of right now we trail 7 of our 12 opponents from this upcoming 2017 season there. :eek:
Well, then those are games Butters the Swamp Donkey SHOULD lose, so they don't count as losses. Even if we win ONE of those games, by six inches, he is doing a damn good job!!!!

The losses don't even count as losses. At least not if we score one offensive touchdown. That means we're building an offensive juggernaut.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Well, then those are games Butters the Swamp Donkey SHOULD lose so even if we win ONE of those games, by six inches, he is doing a damn good job!!!!

Well if the East stays a train wreck some people seem to think that would justify Mac staying here with 4 plus losses every season.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sure this is going to end up Michigan, but I'll wait until it happens then come watch the meltdown!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, then those are games Butters the Swamp Donkey SHOULD lose, so they don't count as losses. Even if we win ONE of those games, by six inches, he is doing a damn good job!!!!

Hey, after 40, a hard 6 inches is a win any way you look at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.