Mac and Company on the Trail

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We already got it. They upgraded the popcorn machines in the swamp and they apply alot of butter unlike the old ones.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think he was and it sounds like he was almost right.... because if it wasn't for 40+ phone calls Leatherwood is in Gainesville right now... certainly some misses there from our staff, but it sounds like Leatherwood was going to flip.
Fvkking Bammer. Im calling the FBI and reporting the kidnapping you Pumpers heard about.

Tell me again how 40 phone calls can overcome the will of a grown azz man. If someone called me 40 times Id start hanging up about call three.

We need to make a rule against 40 calls.

This excuse is so fvkking stupid.

Butters finished second though, according to Bowl, so you can pat yourself on the back for that.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fvkking Bammer. Im calling the FBI and reporting the kidnapping you Pumpers heard about.

Tell me again how 40 phone calls can overcome the will of a grown azz man. If someone called me 40 times Id start hanging up about call three.

We need to make a rule against 40 calls.

This excuse is so fvkking stupid.

Butters finished second though, according to Bowl, so you can pat yourself on the back for that.

It is not an excuse. It has been reported that he was planning on flipping and Saban and co called him and changed his mind. Of course he is his own person and didn't have to be swayed, but it also sounds like if they hadn't called him he would have flipped.

So how do you categorize that? To me... Saban and co. convinced him and he clearly wasn't 100% on his flip, but from all accounts he WAS going to flip before those calls.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I've been ignoring this thread, since it got sticky, but I want to be included. So, here goes, Butters sucks, Nord literally sucks something to keep his job, and that 2 star DT we have had our eye on commits in...3...2...1.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Saw on another board we're bringing in a WR from Iowa (hs) for a visit on the 20th. Can someone find out any more info?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure if MOM, but apparently TJ Moore jumped 60 spots in final rankings.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw on another board we're bringing in a WR from Iowa (hs) for a visit on the 20th. Can someone find out any more info?
I can only imagine we whiffed on Robinson last week

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nussmeier said, "Tronti always runs off his back foot and that's no good for a QB."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator