Mac thinks he knows who the QB will be

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why cant the coaches just make up the biggest lies they can think of?

"All 6 quarterbacks on the roster will play the first snap. Then we are going to direct snap it to the running back. Maybe even try it on the 2nd play except put Eddie P in there to shake things up. On the 3rd play, it's going to be 11 offensive linemen only. It's going to be pretty kewl."

"Oh, and all the starters got hurt and will not play anyway."

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Blood in the water.....

:shark:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're going to be embarrassed on national TV. This staff is a shytshow and all those great recruits won't stay because the offense will look like shyt again.

:deadhorse: You must be a happy person....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
As if he would tip Michigan off as to who the guy is and what the game plan is against them at this stage...:rolleyes:

****ing A, are we the FLORIDA GATORS, the team that owned the SEC in the 90s and again in the mid 2000s, a team with arrogant confidence and an attitude that reeks of "**** you opponent, we're going to kick your ass up and down the field, embarrass you on the scoreboard and then rub your nose in it at the post game presser???? Or are we a bunch of limp dick losers that have to play stupid games like Hide The Quarterback, too afraid of our opponents that we have to hide like a bunch of pansies??? If we're the Gators of old, or at least ready to fight like hell to get back to being the Gators of old, then quit playing stupid games and name a QB as starter...then go out on game day with a bunch of swag and cocks so big they're dragging on the floor, HIT MUCHIGAN IN THE MOUTH, air the ball out from our own red zone, score TDs by the bushel and play like a Florida Gator!!! Pretty simple! Show me something Mac!!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My thinking on all of this is probably off, but it can be easy to interpret from Mac's comments that Frank's, LDR, and Zaire are locked in an old west shootout for #1 QB by virtue of their consistent and spectacular performances...and nobody is dead yet this late in the game. OR they are all inconsistent and the guy can't pull the trigger :dunno:. It's cliche, but I'm a believer that if at this point we have three QB's, then we have no QB. If all three are still sharing first team reps, I'm not brimming with confidence since it is Michigan we open with and not Slippery Rock.

:mac:

Please Mac, prove me wrong (you big-toothed, side-steppin'...:grin:)!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
****ing A, are we the FLORIDA GATORS, the team that owned the SEC in the 90s and again in the mid 2000s, a team with arrogant confidence and an attitude that reeks of "**** you opponent, we're going to kick your ass up and down the field, embarrass you on the scoreboard and then rub your nose in it at the post game presser???? Or are we a bunch of limp dick losers that have to play stupid games like Hide The Quarterback, too afraid of our opponents that we have to hide like a bunch of pansies??? If we're the Gators of old, or at least ready to fight like hell to get back to being the Gators of old, then quit playing stupid games and name a QB as starter...then go out on game day with a bunch of swag and cocks so big they're dragging on the floor, HIT MUCHIGAN IN THE MOUTH, air the ball out from our own red zone, score TDs by the bushel and play like a Florida Gator!!! Pretty simple! Show me something Mac!!!
You broke the rules on the maximum amount of exclamation points allowed in one post.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
My thinking on all of this is probably off, but it can be easy to interpret from Mac's comments that Frank's, LDR, and Zaire are locked in an old west shootout for #1 QB by virtue of their consistent and spectacular performances...and nobody is dead yet this late in the game. OR they are all inconsistent and the guy can't pull the trigger :dunno:. It's cliche, but I'm a believer that if at this point we have three QB's, then we have no QB. If all three are still sharing first team reps, I'm not brimming with confidence since it is Michigan we open with and not Slippery Rock.

:mac:

Please Mac, prove me wrong (you big-toothed, side-steppin'...:grin:)!

I agree with you on the if we have 3, we have none. As far as them being locked in a battle therefore Mac said what he did, somebody still would win the job even by the slimmest of margins, negating the need to play all 3. This could portend that we're in deep shyat at the QB position...and that ain't good.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
You broke the rules on the maximum amount of exclamation points allowed in one post.

I looked in the Rules section and didn't see a max number posted. I dunno, seems like the Administrator is asleep at the wheel. He's probably too busy cutting promo videos for a new fantasy football site or rebuilding a Vette to bother with the small details of the rules page. :)

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I really have not weighed in on the QB topic b/c for the most part I find it laughable. Not that I am a supporter of Butters or NussNuts, b/c they suck dogballz, but who cares who the starter is? And on the other side, for those who think it is smart to not name a starter b/c it will cause Mich to have to prepare for different things, etc, that is laughable. All teams prepare for different scenarios all the time. it is all about defensive recognition and assignment football. Trust me there will be no fooling on either side. Defenses have assignments. it is busted assignments that are the problems. If a team is ill prepared then that is a coaching issue. I assure you that everyone has practiced all possibilities. people think that guys are going to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off b/c they don;t know how to defend a certain QB, LOL

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Good god. Where is there a rule a QB HAS to be named before game time? What is the BFD on naming a guy right now? So we can all pound out criticisms of the choice ad nauseam? I'm just glad we have three QB's to chose from over what we've had since Tebow.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good god. Where is there a rule a QB HAS to be named before game time? What is the BFD on naming a guy right now? So we can all pound out criticisms of the choice ad nauseam? I'm just glad we have three QB's to chose from over what we've had since Tebow.
Dude! We all thought you were dead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.