McElwain Eulogy/Presser

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Yes, he is trying to put together an act but an act only goes as far as people are willing to believe. In his case, I don't think there are many people still buying his BS. May the storm take him right out of town.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Hee Haw at his lowest.... Who could be inspired to play for this guy?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Damn it! Stand up there and say Irma was a horrible storm and our thoughts are with all those affected. Yes we have many players whose families were impacted, but they are all safe. We are going to help the recovery any way we can.

Now for the game. We are gonna go out and win this game for Gator Nation and the state of Florida. We gonna kick UT ass!

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was just...just awful. It's tenerc week slam some freaking red bull and at least act like this is a big deal.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
JPhWh0.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If you're not in Florida and you didn't go through this storm, you might wanna STFU about it. Just my 2 cents.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
And that's not defending Mac, he made his own bed, just talking about talking about this storm.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
I'm hearing there's going to be a lot of tickets for sale in front of BHG on Saturday .... cheap

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
That was really really painful. Reminds me of the energy old man Bowden had while addressing his team in the locker room towards the end. I'm not sure if this is an "act", but it wreaks of a guy who is being forced to fix the offense. The worst part is Nuss was given an extension so we let him go we have to pay another contract. Mac is not going anywhere either, not until the buyout is minimal. Meanwhile Roper and The Chimp are laughing at our offense. Wrap that around your head, SC has a better offense than the QB guru....:suicide:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about a coach who has never seen the effects of a hurricane on his players, and who is somewhat too emotional about it. The players attitude and effort against the Voles will tell us a lot about team dynamics, if you can't get up for one of our largest and important rivals well then I will worry about that.

I am concerned by oline play, if it does not improve a lot well hope is going.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
There's 600 of us on this board and despite a decent percentage of posters wearing Orange and Blue glasses there isn't a single one who still believes that this Butters experiment will turn out right.....I doubt many if ANY of the players feel much differently than we do. In fact it wouldn't shock me at all if we started hearing and seeing some frustration spill over from players toward each other or the coaches by about the 4th or 5th game...Anyone got Petrino's number? :lol2:

Well we've already seen some of the players voicing their displeasure with the play calling on social media, (which I totally agree with them by the way) definitely looking like a guy that doesn't have the total respect of him team. We lose to Tennessee, I just see this team tanking bad.

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
It must be tough being the most hated person in the State of Florida.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.