More Trouble In Tallahassee - Dalvin Cook investigated for battery

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At this year's UF v FSU game our girls should all have red stained hankies to their noses before waving them.
…. maybe singing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot" whenever our D stuffs them.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n245982 said:
At this year's UF v FSU game our girls should all have red stained hankies to their noses before waving them.

OMFG...this would be so hilarious! Rog is a genius.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was told (by a female friend who works in the governors office) today at lunch that there's multiple sidewalk/traffic cameras by Clyde & Costello's bar. She said that they should have no problem recovering the footage from that night but what they choose to do with the footage will be interesting. Recently they had cameras installed throughout the city of Tallahassee because of stuff like this is happening alot according to her.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
rogdochar;n245982 said:

I assume there are UF students on this board. I don't think this would be to hard to put together and it would probably garner plenty of attention if enough women participate.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n245999 said:
Originally posted by rogdochar View Post

I assume there are UF students on this board. I don't think this would be to hard to put together and it would probably garner plenty of attention if enough women participate.

Especially TV shots. Then that would be the segway into announcers explaining Florida State's punch-women culture --
a knock to the face of that so called University.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n245977 said:
Does any FSU player with any talent at all ever get a degree? I think not!

with one exception of course. That Safety, Myron Rolle, back about 5-10 years ago who was actually a Rhodes Scholar and chose to go to Oxford for his post graduate degree and then came back to play in the NFL.

...the only thing I liked about Christian Ponder was that he got his degree in 3 three years. I thought that was pretty impressive.

I actually think that these two incidents, and Winston's career of violations, are going to force FSU to change course. There are already investigations ongoing that lead to a clear lack of institutional control...and these latest two incidents are making it clearer. Cook is a goner...State Attorney has the victim's statement corroborated by two credible witnesses (meaning they factually match) compared to the conflicting statements of Cook and his thugs. Cook also has priors. My 'Nole friends are cringing and worried.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
crosscreekcooter;n245869 said:
From the mouths of Clowns

Just four days after backup quarterback De'Andre Johnson was dismissed from the Florida State football team for punching a female student during a bar fight, running back

Since when is punching a girl in a bar considered a bar fight?

STATEMENT FROM FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT JOHN THRASHER
I also plan to meet with the team, and we will be asking professionals who deal with these matters, including State Attorney Willie Meggs, to speak with them.[/I]

Isn't Willie Meggs investigating the case? Is it common that the state attorney investigating a case is invited to speak to the perps?

STATEMENT FROM FLORIDA STATE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH JIMBO FISHER
It is important to me that our fans and the public be aware that I do not tolerate the type of behavior that was captured on video and that was most recently alleged.

There's your answer on how Jimbo will handle this. These cases are identical but Jimbo clearly differentiates that one is captured on video and the other is only alleged. No video no punishment.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n245982 said:

You still got it, Rog.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, by all means, let's give the poor lad a few more chances. What could go wrong? I mean it's not like he's a habitual criminal or anything...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many 2nd chances do you get? :lol:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n246092 said:
I actually think that these two incidents, and Winston's career of violations, are going to force FSU to change course. There are already investigations ongoing that lead to a clear lack of institutional control...and these latest two incidents are making it clearer. Cook is a goner...State Attorney has the victim's statement corroborated by two credible witnesses (meaning they factually match) compared to the conflicting statements of Cook and his thugs. Cook also has priors. My 'Nole friends are cringing and worried.
I think you're right. I was listening a national syndicated radio show today on Sirius, and they mentioned everything above. Dalvin's Cooked:bananaburn:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If they have kicked De'Andre Johnson off of the team, and that is what they stated, they will have to kick
Cook off too. If they don't, a huge lawsuit will follow. They have no choice. We hope Dumbo stays right
where he is. He's the best thing we have working for us right now. I always thought he was dumber than
a stump. Now We know.

Our next recruiting class will be a great one.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n246214 said:
If they have kicked De'Andre Johnson off of the team, and that is what they stated, they will have to kick
Cook off too. If they don't, a huge lawsuit will follow. They have no choice. We hope Dumbo stays right
where he is. He's the best thing we have working for us right now. I always thought he was dumber than
a stump. Now We know.

They will probably just backtrack and say they will let the legal process run its course and then determine the suspension length now that Cook screwed up also. :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
jmskjrgator;n246214 said:
a stump. Now We know.

Welcome back

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing will surprise me as to what the Clowns will do and how they will deal with Cook. Perhaps now if this continues to gain traction FSUck will have no choice but to deal with it harshly. Johnson they dealt with, with Cook they are scrambling.......more issue that will have to be dealt with. But rest assured, if there is any way that Dumbo can sweep this away he will. Dumbo is lucky he is coaching in a town where the legal system is just as inept as he it.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This dude is a "Career Criminal" in the making. I think he's had enough chances because if he hasn't figured it out by now,he won't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator