Noles lose by 60 to UGA, decide not to hang NC banner

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In honor of all the Delusio-NOLES that gave us so much grace and mercy after an Opt out Bowl I wanted them to know that we are all doing fine and there is tomorrow. Best wishes to Chief Ass-e-hola and the Clown Country.
1704026931355.jpeg

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
621b4a655e3201e18cee50e3a3b51176.jpg

Mgnihilo

Founding Member
South Carolina Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This was ESPN's story before the game... SU...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230-161815~2.png
    Screenshot_20231230-161815~2.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 18

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
View attachment 65987

This is the list of Georgia players not playing in last night's game due to injury/opt out/transfer.
So when the loser ass nullz cry about not having players, so did Georgia.
Also remind them that Georgia's 2nd, 3rd and 4TH stringers went on to beat them 30-0 in the 2nd half :lol: Muschamps son is 4th string QB :lol2:
They kept going on about how the clowns were missing 29 players. I counted 27 on this list that the Dwags were missing. I guess those 2 extra that the Dwags had made the 60 point differential. :lol:

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
In the bigger picture college football is broken, and I'm not sure if it will ever be really fixed...sad end to my favorite sport to watch...another American institution falls to the greedy media...JMHO

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the bigger picture college football is broken, and I'm not sure if it will ever be really fixed...sad end to my favorite sport to watch...another American institution falls to the greedy media...JMHO

I believe that this is what was on display yesterday and makes it impossible to ignore.
College football is at a crossroads and must make changes now or risk a significant decline in popularity over the next few years.

One example of the current chaos is the Tate Rodemayer situation at FSU. Your backup QB is thrust into the starting role for a NY6 bowl game but he chooses to sit out. He announces his intention to transfer next season.
Why is he transferring? Because another existing starter from another school is rumored to be on his way to FSU for next season.
How many different ways is this wrong?

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I believe that this is what was on display yesterday and makes it impossible to ignore.
College football is at a crossroads and must make changes now or risk a significant decline in popularity over the next few years.
As much as I despise the Dwags and Kirby, his take to the media yesterday was interesting saying, "people need to look at what happened today and get it fixed". CFB will suffer if it is not addressed or these bowls will be nothing more than a glorified winter scrimmage like a Spring Game.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
As much as I despise the Dwags and Kirby, his take to the media yesterday was interesting saying, "people need to look at what happened today and get it fixed". CFB will suffer if it is not addressed or these bowls will be nothing more than a glorified winter scrimmage like a Spring Game.

I said the same thing last night.

I can’t stand Kirby but I appreciate his willingness to speak the truth. He and Saban seem to be the only two coaches with the guts to speak up.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

One example of the current chaos is the Tate Rodemayer situation at FSU. Your backup QB is thrust into the starting role for a NY6 bowl game but he chooses to sit out. He announces his intention to transfer next season.
Why is he transferring? Because another existing starter from another school is rumored to be on his way to FSU for next season.
How many different ways is this wrong?
While I agree with the general feeling of your post I think Rodemayer realized and from what we saw of the 2 games he played in, he literally sucked and probably realized it kinda like our back up Browne decided to transfer a couple days after our last game.....Why would he stay? Lagway is coming in and Mertz will clearly be our starting QB.

Part of the solution to todays problem would be to leave the portal closed until after January 1st IMO. However with the playoffs expanding to 12 teams who is going to give a sh!t about bowl games anyway?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
View attachment 65987

This is the list of Georgia players not playing in last night's game due to injury/opt out/transfer.
So when the loser ass nullz cry about not having players, so did Georgia.
Also remind them that Georgia's 2nd, 3rd and 4TH stringers went on to beat them 30-0 in the 2nd half :lol: Muschamps son is 4th string QB :lol2:
Yes how easy it was for Noles to forget about this....many of those guys were starters or in their rotation not to be overlooked that many people considered Bowers as possibly the best player in CFB....I said it when this game was announced and again last night afterward that if both teams were at full strength UGA still wins by 4 TD's plus...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.