Gator Baseball ***OFFICIAL NC SERIES THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Man I haven't logged on here in a couple years and I did so today to bring the Gators some luck. My reverse psychology worked. Hoping they have saved a few runs for tomorrow's championship game and that LSU has finally hit the wall. But usually after you put up a ton of runs it's tough sledding the next day so to speak.

I hope the Gators can put the tigers on their back heels early in the game and feel some doubt. That would help.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Big rule in baseball: don’t try to save runs; get them while you can. Tomorrow will be tomorrow.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What a ridiculous turn around. Amazing what a couple hits will do for the whole teams confidence. Anyone notice jacs swing looking much different? I only got to watch from about the 4th or 5th on but he looked a lot better. Not hacking away with an awkward axe chop. Today it was LSU with the jitters and stupid infield decisions.

Let's just hope this is us fully breaking out of a slump and not expending our entire load in one outing. At the least we should absolutely have our confidence and swagger back, and lsu should now firmly be in the nervous stomach camp.

Go Gators!
not just Jac’s swing, he was PATIENT and didn’t swing at bad stuff

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Well, today was much better!

Hearing the commentators hint that UF’s Game 3 bullpen is looking better than lswho’s, but we’ll probably see skenes. Hoping the short rest causes him to fade early. Wishful thinking?

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I am LOVING every second of this and tomorrow will be GRAND at the office just south of Baton Rouge with my Gator Gear on!!

I am saving my Gator stuff for Tuesday, but it will be glorious wearing it in Baton Rouge all day (if we win!). It isn't often you get a chance to troll a whole city, so you've got to take it when you can.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They looked scared at the plate yesterday. What a ridiculous turnaround. It's like the baseball Gods punished LSU for their cocky shenanigans during the first game with maximum humiliation.

Now you have this white-hot group of batters facing possibly the best pitcher in America. Something has to give.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't watched a baseball game in 10+ years , probably more. I must be the lucky charm. As soon as I turned it on we hit a solo on the very 1st pitch. Then a skull ****ing proceeded. I might have to watch tomorrow

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Them buyou boys didn’t know what to do with the hungry Gator. I’m amazed by what our team did today.

I have this vision that Skenes gets smashed then pulled.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Them buyou boys didn’t know what to do with the hungry Gator. I’m amazed by what our team did today.

I have this vision that Skenes gets smashed then pulled.

Let's not kid ourselves. The pitching we faced today was a walk in the park compared to Skenes and others that we may face tomorrow. A premature declaration of victory, overestimating our ability and underestimating an opponent is a fool's errand, particularly after our disastrous performance in the first game.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Let's not kid ourselves. The pitching we faced today was a walk in the park compared to Skenes and others that we may face tomorrow. A premature declaration of victory, overestimating our ability and underestimating an opponent is a fool's errand, particularly after our disastrous performance in the first game.
Will be tough to swallow if tomorrow is a repeat of Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator