Robinson re-tweet

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, he could have some self-awareness and ask to be moved to TE like Jordan Reed did.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Law98gator;n57806 said:
Jeff is a hopeless pile of shiiit at QB. You and Mushchimp are the only ones who aren't aware of it.

Jeff is definitely a terrible qb but calling a 21 year old kid a peice of **** is classless. My wolf pack has no room for that.
He didn't call him a POS. He called him a POS QB. There's a difference. Muschamp is a POS HC. I'm sure he's a great guy otherwise.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n57811 said:
Jeff is definitely a terrible qb but calling a 21 year old kid a peice of **** is classless. My wolf pack has no room for that.

Wake up, joke. No one is in your wolfpack.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n57782 said:
DRob should NOT do that. I heard it was deleted but the damage is done. It is a selfish act. Muschamp is close to losing this team. I firmly believe he lost it last year and should have been fired for that alone. He's a terrible leader of men and should be locked out of the athletic facilities. I'm at the point now that Foley should be thrown out with the bath water or forced to retire. He's done a tremendous job here and is a Gator legend. But it may be some time for new blood all around. JMHO only.

I agree. He should've not tweeted it. But this is just the tip of the iceberg in how muchchamp consistently loses his locker rooms. A byproduct just being an awful, awful head coach.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Law98gator;n57806 said:
Jeff is a hopeless pile of shiiit at QB. You and Mushchimp are the only ones who aren't aware of it.

Pile of shiiit not piece of shiiit. Quit putting words in Law's mouth.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n57806 said:

Drob changing his tweet doesn't change anything.

Jeff Driskel is a Gator. He may not be the best Gator QB we've ever had, but he's still a Gator. I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't call a young man who has suffered numerous injuries while trying to help our Gator football team win games names like that. It's highly insulting to a young man who has been nothing short of an outstanding ambassador for our great university. If you can't see that, you have some anger issues you could stand to have addressed.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else see the reaction of our WR's yesterday when they were open and the ball went 10 yards over their heads?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Law98gator;n57806 said:

It would probably be better if he used the Driskel **** his britches again while playing QB terminology. To each their own I guess.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n57821 said:
Wake up, joke. No one is in your wolfpack.

Stop saying that! !yes you are! !!!!

RebelGator

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n57781 said:
Yep they are very fragile right now probably and when they get preached to about not making mistakes all the time or you won't be starting and all the rest and then see a QB seemingly never having any consequences for his poor play it would create some friction I would think. They also see everything the fans and media are saying out in social media about the QB situation.

Fragile?

You have a secondary so full of stupid players they can't recognize an opposing player and you're worried about their self esteem?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Law98gator;n57806 said:

Poor JD is just like our head coach...neither have the skill set to do the job asked of them.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n57826 said:
Anybody else see the reaction of our WR's yesterday when they were open and the ball went 10 yards over their heads?
I saw their reaction when the ball hit them in the hands. Hot potato comes to mind.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I hope Robinson doesn't lose all the progress he has made. I'm sure Muschamp is not pleased with that Tweet. We will need Robinson if we are going to have a decent season.

B

Bar None Gator

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't blame the kid for wanting to be competitive. He knows Driskell is not going to take them to the next level. And probably so do the rest of the players. They need to gel behind a leader. Kind of like the Alabama QB did for them early this season. It's a shame that the head coach can't see past his own arse. Hence, my conclusion that the coach and the QB must go. Bye bye donkey!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We've all seen...particularly in college football. When the starter is having a bad game, the backup comes in to try and mix it up a little bit. If successful, great. If not successful, well at least you tried and you can then put the starter back in. To do nothing, and watch your team lose all hope in the middle of the game, is just wrong.

DRob's tweet is a bad move...think it but don't say it...you still have to be a good teammate.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
DRob's tweet was brutal … but don't you know it was the general opinion going around among the WRs ?
He wasn't putting it out there alone ?

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Did you see Driskel's post-game comments? The curtain behind him has more personality. I'm guessing he's not burning it up with leadership in the locker room. DRob shouldn't have tweeted that, and it is a bad omen for the cohesiveness of this group. They didn't fall apart this early last year.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n57881 said:
DRob's tweet was brutal … but don't you know it was the general opinion going around among the WRs ?
He wasn't putting it out there alone ?

Frankly, D.Rob is the ONLY UF receiver that has any leg to stand on. Until the rest learn to catch the damn ball, they have no business criticizing anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator