Ole miss has beat the best two teams in the country you can't deny that

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n119669 said:
Ole miss has beat the best two teams in the country you can't deny that

They beat on of the best two teams in teh nation.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119642 said:
Then give some reason why Freeze is a UF worthy candidate besides the 3 mediocre years at OM. And please don't tell me that 9-3 is good. Hell Muschamp went 11-2 in his 2nd year going against the hardest schedule in the country.

If nothing else, just to piss you off even more. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Then give some reason why Freeze is a UF worthy candidate besides the 3 mediocre years at OM. And please don't tell me that 9-3 is good. Hell Muschamp went 11-2 in his 2nd year going against the hardest schedule in the country.
So now the year Ole Miss had this year was "mediocre"? I'm going to have to remove you from the board for a while.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n119682 said:
So now the year Ole Miss had this year was "mediocre"? I'm going to have to remove you from the board for a while.

Its like hes had a psycbotic break. Muskrat Love gone wild.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119526 said:
Because it's another loss for Muschamp which just keeps lowering the bar for Freeze, if, and that's a big if he lands here. I'm hearing otherwise this morning. Oh, and are you saying teams don't have bad days ? Then let's go back to the OM Arky game last week.....chicken or egg ? Your choice....see how that works ?
You're deranged. You need to step away.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Freeze's teams are trending upward. What did ill Will follow that 11-2 up with? Garbage.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just want a coach that will bring back the ability to talk about kicking other teams ass instead of us arguing on how we are going to get our ass kicked...:fingertap:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Champs 11 win season was pretty much a fluke. We barely squeaked by several games and the games were painful to watch.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
^the 2006 year had a lot of that. Never been more stressed during a season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous;n119682 said:

Ox, you know I'm not arguing to prove that Muschamp was in any way a quality coach. What I am saying is that sometimes you get a group of players that have a good season despite that coach!! Now let me stop short of calling Freeze a bad coach, I don't think he is as bad as Muschamp or some others. I'm just not convinced that he as good as we can or should get. Hell guys like Tyrone Willingham and even Bob Davie had 10 win seasons just because of certain players, usually upperclassmen, that can carry a team without a great coach for a year or two....it just doesn't last though. We need a coach who has a longer resume. BTW, I know someone who considers themselves "well connected" and their saying Freeze ain't happening....

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Come on announcement, these coaching rumor stickies are like watching a pendulum swing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n119768 said:
Come on announcement, these coaching rumor stickies are like watching a pendulum swing.

^^This.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119765 said:
Now let me stop short of calling Freeze a bad coach, I don't think he is as bad as Muschamp or some others. I'm just not convinced that he as good as we can or should get.
I never said he was. My frustration with you is that you keep implying that I'm on my hands and knees hoping and praying for Freeze, and I am not. Never have been. All I've said is I wouldn't be disappointed in the hire. I think he's done an admirable job at Ole Miss, and we know he can recruit, which we desperately need right now.

The ONLY possible candidate that meets the standards you have set is Bob Stoops. That's it. I'd love to land him, too.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n119765 said:
Ox, you know I'm not arguing to prove that Muschamp was in any way a quality coach. What I am saying is that sometimes you get a group of players that have a good season despite that coach!! Now let me stop short of calling Freeze a bad coach, I don't think he is as bad as Muschamp or some others. I'm just not convinced that he as good as we can or should get. Hell guys like Tyrone Willingham and even Bob Davie had 10 win seasons just because of certain players, usually upperclassmen, that can carry a team without a great coach for a year or two....it just doesn't last though. We need a coach who has a longer resume. BTW, I know someone who considers themselves "well connected" and their saying Freeze ain't happening....

if not Freeze then who is your source claiming to be the likely next coach?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Who's ready? Thirsty for news on who it is..praying Foley don't shi! Himself again

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n119773 said:
I never said he was. My frustration with you is that you keep implying that I'm on my hands and knees hoping and praying for Freeze, and I am not. Never have been. All I've said is I wouldn't be disappointed in the hire. I think he's done an admirable job at Ole Miss, and we know he can recruit, which we desperately need right now.

The ONLY possible candidate that meets the standards you have set is Bob Stoops. That's it. I'd love to land him, too.

^This. I guess that's what makes us Freeze pumpers. :dunno:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Freeze is the only coach to have three wins over teams with 10 or more wins.

When the Big 6 bowls are announced by the committee, Ole Miss will be 3-0 against the teams selected (Alabama, Mississippi State, and Boise State).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.