SOURCES: Coaching rumors - Bob Stoops? NFL coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
T REX;n107799 said:
SOS, Kelly and Harbaugh are not coming. Stoops? IMHO, he's not but anything is possible. Well, not anything but I really think we need to concentrate on those tier 2 guys...Freeze, Mullen, Petrino, maybe Mcelwain, RichRod...????

I think Graham over RichRod.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Petrino's buyout is $10 million, and we owe Dunce and staff $8 million. Scratch him off the list with a 19 year old blonde intern.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;107808 said:
Petrino's buyout is $10 million, and we owe Dunce and staff $8 million. Scratch him off the list with a 19 year old blonde intern.
We will not owe him $8M if he steps down

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n107790 said:
Shciano blows dogs for quarters. His record at Rutgers is one game over 500. He's a loser and dick head.

Soooo...what are you saying?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n107815 said:

According to article on that evil site, negotiated buyout in installments, we owe Dunce $6 million, his staff $2 million. I won't bother linking it.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
gardnerwebbalumnigator;107822 said:
Ray Finkle;n107815 said:
According to article on that evil site, negotiated buyout in installments, we owe Dunce $6 million, his staff $2 million. I won't bother linking it.
If we are paying his full buyout, there would be no reason for him to continue coaching this season. If that's the case their is a room full of idiots somewhere running this thing.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't see us spending that kind of money on a guy with that much baggage

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Ray Finkle;n107827 said:
If we are paying his full buyout, there would be no reason for him to continue coaching this season. If that's the case their is a room full of idiots somewhere running this thing.

I read the same. I think it's a goodwill gesture, but yeah it doesn't make sense to me.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n107827 said:

Same peeps that brought you Zook and Muschamp to begin with. Not much surprises me anymore.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n107834 said:
I read the same. I think it's a goodwill gesture, but yeah it doesn't make sense to me.

The goodwill works both ways. Lame-duck Zook exited on a high note after crowning Bowden Field with an improbable win. People will take notice whether Muschamp gets his guys up for Eastern Kentucky and FSU. I expect a gargantuan effort at Doak Campbell. He'll interview in the not-so-distant future. The commitment ethic from this two-game stretch will be duly noted. What you do and how you do it when no one is looking matters.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I see pat Dooley put his list of candidates. I sure hope they push hard for Hugh freeze. I just hope they go after an offensive coach. I think we need that extra coach on that side of the ball right now. He also mentioned mclwain wich probably wouldn't be too bad either. I just think if they go with a guy that runs an uptempo spread offense we would have the advantage. Non of the other schools in our state run it,it would give us the edge on landing play makers in recruiting. And highschool players adapt to those concepts quicker.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n107848]

The goodwill works both ways. Lame-duck Zook exited on a high note after crowning Zook Field with an improbable win. People will take notice whether Muschamp gets his guys up for Eastern Kentucky and FSU. I expect a gargantuan effort at Doak Campbell. He'll interview in the not-so-distant future. The commitment ethic from this two-game stretch will be duly noted. What you do and how you do it when no one is looking matters.[/QUOTE]

FIFY

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n107848]What you do and how you do it when no one is looking matters.[/QUOTE]
When no one was looking, I banned you for life.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n107848]

The goodwill works both ways. Lame-duck Zook exited on a high note after crowning Bowden Field with an improbable win. People will take notice whether Muschamp gets his guys up for Eastern Kentucky and FSU. I expect a gargantuan effort at Doak Campbell. He'll interview in the not-so-distant future. The commitment ethic from this two-game stretch will be duly noted. What you do and how you do it when no one is looking matters.[/QUOTE]

Yep. We better come ready to play on Saturday.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbalumnigator;n107822 said:

Nice that you can suck so bad at your job and still get $6 million. Where do I sign up?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n107858 said:
Nice that you can suck so bad at your job and still get $6 million. Where do I sign up?

Blame Foley, honestly. I know some of you think I'm being harsh on such a great AD but almost all other ADs do not survive ONE football mistake let alone two. He should be fired before he makes another mistake. I don't trust him IN FOOTBALL...he's great in the other non-generating sports but football is his achilles heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator