SOURCES: Coaching rumors - Bob Stoops? NFL coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n108600 said:
I'm actually not too high on him. He's been pretty stubborn about notpulling this qb who's been driskelin outthere I just had to do it to ya

Nope I'm sticking by it. Everyone has a down year. Your boy Gary Patterson went 5~7 last year. Not much of a difference. Gundy won't even get a phone call. We're not gonna hire a coach coming off a losing season

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Gator87;n107858 said:
Nice that you can suck so bad at your job and still get $6 million. Where do I sign up?

Start somewhere as a Grad Asst at $20,000 a year, and work your way up the foodchain.

From what I read here, apparently it's so easy that it's very hard to understand why all the coaches don't win all their games all the time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are a hoot. Did I even see Nav, one of my moderators, claim he was going to leave the board for a month because he can't handle the speculation? He's stuck it out through all this crap, we finally get some great news, and he leaves? :crazy:

The speculation is fun, this is what message boards are all about.

Fellas, we can't lose, because we've already won. We are getting to move on, to turn the page. It's a great day. Like everyone else, I have candidates I like a lot better than others, but I'm just happy we're trying someone else. It's going to be a good offseason on the GCMB.

The new coach has my support even if I'm disappointed in the hire. I think most of us will be happy, however.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n108621 said:
You guys are a hoot. Did I even see Nav, one of my moderators, claim he was going to leave the board for a month because he can't handle the speculation? He's stuck it out through all this crap, we finally get some great news, and he leaves? :crazy:

The speculation is fun, this is what message boards are all about.

Fellas, we can't lose, because we've already won. We are getting to move on, to turn the page. It's a great day. Like everyone else, I have candidates I like a lot better than others, but I'm just happy we're trying someone else. It's going to be a good offseason on the GCMB.

The new coach has my support even if I'm disappointed in the hire. I think most of us will be happy, however.

I agree. Xmas came early. :cool:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n108623 said:
Me thinks we won't have a good lead until after the fsu game.

Me thinks you are correct

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just got contacted with new developments. Not surprisingly, it conflicts with the other sources. :lol: I want to check a couple of things before I post it.

Sometimes I wonder if the actual people involved in the process aren't deliberately putting out false information. Like what JJ Abrams keeps doing with the new Star Wars movie.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Great. This is going to be a crazy month.

T

Thread Killer

Founding Member
Founding Member
SEC Network had Finebaum on talking about Gus Malzhan on the short list. Why on earth would Malzhan leave Auburn?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
oxrageous;n108643 said:
Just got contacted with new developments. Not surprisingly, it conflicts with the other sources. :lol: I want to check a couple of things before I post it.

Sometimes I wonder if the actual people involved in the process aren't deliberately putting out false information. Like what JJ Abrams keeps doing with the new Star Wars movie.

Ox, you're killing us. Someone might actually have a heart attack reading all the rumors.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n108643 said:

Might as well just keep the stream of information coming and update it on the OP.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n108648 said:
Ox, you're killing us. Someone might actually have a heart attack reading all the rumors.
I know, but I find this whole thing quite amusing. I know some people think I'm actually making this stuff up, but I'm not. I get emails or PM's and I'm sharing whatever is shared with me. One of them is bound to be right. :lol:

Gator_Chompz

Founding Member
Marine 4 Life
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n108655 said:
I know, but I find this whole thing quite amusing. I know some people think I'm actually making this stuff up, but I'm not. I get emails or PM's and I'm sharing whatever is shared with me. One of them is bound to be right. :lol:

I am sending you a PM with my sources on who the coach will be....don't tell anyone.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n108666 said:
Why would it? The guy's like 75 years old.

Joking...K state would have to rename Snyder Family Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator