LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
c671a09f31859f2da11cc20fb6d97b04.jpg

They were at the Matanzas Inlet Restaurant last night having a good time

Welcome to Crescent Beach, Mac.....woot!, LFG!....

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
They were at the Matanzas Inlet Restaurant last night having a good time
I literally would not have been able to eat was I there. And probably most of those people there didnt know who they were. Jerry looks good in that pic and who is the guy on the end?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I literally would not have been able to eat was I there. And probably most of those people there didnt know who they were. Jerry looks good in that pic and who is the guy on the end?
That's oxking. He just went over there and sat down uninvited.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If I had a few drinks I would have been like Kramer with them. They wouldnt have gotten a word in edgewise. I used to see Jerry at my Publix years ago. And SOS out jogging on Parker Road.

Iam4UF7

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
At first I thought the guy on the end was Finebaum. Now he kinda looks like the Syracuse basketball coach. Their conversation was very casual, but when that picture was taken it got pretty intense for a second. Then back to laughter.

Iam4UF7

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, everyone knew who they were. The owner had to tell everyone no more pictures. I faked taking a selfie to get that one.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
To me this shows that UF is moving in the right direction and good things are ahead. That picture shows a short glimpse but says a great deal. We've known for a while that Mac and SOS will get along. This says a lot to me. And with Foley exiting as SOS is coming home, say volumes to me. Past meets present and building the future. Call it what you want but SOS is more or less a defacto AD. He'll make sure Mac gets what he wants regardless of who replaces Foley. And what a resource/mentor for Mac to have. This is huge for everything UF.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Looks a little like Norm Carlson.

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
Here's to seeing Spurrier back on the sidelines or in the press suites during home games. I don't think he's going to be able to contain himself during heated moments lol. He's going to get hyped

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We all will be hyped along with him,.........................and the first time Mac's offense looks pedestrian or helpless against the SEC hoards I can hear the murmurs here begin...................just saying.
I hope our "I want it and I want it now because I deserve it" brigade tempers their "needs" until this QB repair job is well on its way to fruition.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My mom just shared a pretty interesting story with me that I'd never heard. In fact, she just heard it last night herself from her friend who is the wife of the subject of this story so I know it to be true.

Our neighbors across the street (way back when I was like 5 years old), ran a dry cleaning business. Steve used his dry cleaning shop back then. Apparently exclusively. Well decades passed and Mr. Murphy who ran the dry cleaner way back then passed away. Somehow Steve got word of his passing and sent a letter to the family. Now folks, if that doesn't tell you the kind of person Steve is, I don't know what does. He had not seen Mr. Murphy in decades, yet still remembered him and cared enough to send a letter to the family. That is class.
:chomp:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm excited to have him back with us and, again, I hope we can get his take on various things around the program and college football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator