UF QB Situation

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Prove it.

tampons_click_super_2017.png
Ok, here's the official transcript of the meeting as told to me by a reliable source....

Grier -"Hey Coach, what's the future look like around here"
McNeuheisel-" Not very good for you Will, McNuss will help you with your bags"
Grier-" But Coach, what about my accurate arm, quick feet and winning mentality not to mention our 6-0 start?"
McNeuheisel-" Listen you self entitled little bastard, offenses that are enjoyable to watch are a thing of the past around here and for your information I've got a noodle armed, 3 time transfer to run this triple digit ranked offense next year, plus I still have enough of Muschamp's highly ranked defensive players to win the sh!tty East next year....take your sh!t and get out"

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...:dunno:

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
That sums it up pretty good. Jimbo went to bat for a RAPEST, and a socially disruptive jerkoff and was rewarded with a NC.....A 19 year old kid who was committed to being a Gator for nearly 6 years, through 2HC's and 3 OC's, forgets to ask about a supplement that was legal when he started taking it and then declared illegal around the start of the season and he's treated like a Leper by a coach who knows that the team has been struggling offensively for 6 years....

Now you want our coach to be like FSU's??? Come now every player knows not to take anything on their own, he was trying to cheat or so stupid that I can't believe that. I hope he gets no protection and has little success being a traitor to Gator nation. That is my view, probably not very popular one.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am scared Smart may turn out to be better than people think.

I hope not, he is recruiting very well. If he recruits as well as Richt, but it's a choker. it will make it interesting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sure we are, I bet the defense will be good and perhaps very good. And if the offense can run the ball and score say 35 points against most of our opponents (perhaps more against the wimps) we will be competitive in every game. Not NC for sure or beating Bama easily, but competitive with Bama.

I am not sure on the defense. I think we could drop down to just a little better than that 07 defense and we had a top notch offense that season and still lost 3 SEC games. I am convinced the defense will drop enough to where an even much better offense but not at least top 50 level will result in 4 or more losses in the regular season.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I am not sure on the defense. I think we could drop down to just a little better than that 07 defense and we had a top notch offense that season and still lost 3 SEC games. I am convinced the defense will drop enough to where an even much better offense but not at least top 50 level will result in 4 or more losses in the regular season.

I am not sure either, if I was so good to be sure I would be wealthy. Either by winning a lot by betting or being a DC and making a lot of money. I see plenty of talent as long as injuries don't get in the way and our DC is thought to be pretty good as well.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We would finish 4th or 5th in the West and everybody knows it.

So Hog is the same as Butters... good to know. Again, Butters hasn't shown to be a great coach, Hog curb stomping us at Arkansas after a traditionally highly emotional UGA game. Shouldn't really have surprised anyone. The fact that is the one argument you are holding on to, is really just sad.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Not at all but it shows that Griers horrific situation was really not so much when compared to what's going on in CFB these days.

OK apparently I got that wrong, a real Gator would not have even asked the question, he would have gone out worked hard and won the battle. Now I believe that he would have if he stayed and did the right thing. For whatever reason he did not want to do that, so as we say he is now Gator Bait.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So Hog is the same as Butters... good to know. Again, Butters hasn't shown to be a great coach, Hog curb stomping us at Arkansas after a traditionally highly emotional UGA game. Shouldn't really have surprised anyone. The fact that is the one argument you are holding on to, is really just sad.
Hogs defense was down to playing walk ons in that game and had given up over 50 points and about 700 yards to Auburn the week before. Yet McGenius somehow managed 10 points and lost a game that could have locked up the sh!tty East. He could have also played Appleby in the 2nd half but he couldn't tell AA was better than LDR because he not a good QB coach.....Given equal talent and equal recruiting base Bert would win 9 times out of 10 against McNeuheisel Jr. He at least somehow manages to hire good OC's and have better than serviceable QB's wherever he has coached.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
So, the coach that didnt want Grier and ran him off first tried to get his punishment reduced so he could start the next season. The vibe was that most believed they could get it reduced. That shows me how bad they wanted him to leave......this has gone beyond the realm of stupid.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
a real Gator would not have even asked the question, he would have gone out worked hard and won the battle.
That's what you're missing Chief. He never got the chance. Butters told him to leave town after getting suspended.....He was still supposed to be with the team, practicing, and going to class. Mac made him leave. He was asking about the future to find out if he was still part of the team.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hogs defense was down to playing walk ons in that game and had given up over 50 points and about 700 yards to Auburn the week before. Yet McGenius somehow managed 10 points and lost a game that could have locked up the sh!tty East. He could have also played Appleby in the 2nd half but he couldn't tell AA was better than LDR because he not a good QB coach.....Given equal talent and equal recruiting base Bert would win 9 times out of 10 against McNeuheisel Jr. He at least somehow manages to hire good OC's and have better than serviceable QB's wherever he has coached.

Maybe, maybe not we don't know... But if Meyer, Spurrier or Saban took over Arkansas in their prime... they would be winning Championships, not placing 3rd, 5th, 7th, & 7th in his division. I know you have some mad Hog love. But what has he accomplished other than have an SEC record of 10-22? He is entering year 5, so they are all Hog recruits.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
That's what you're missing Chief. He never got the chance. Butters told him to leave town after getting suspended.....He was still supposed to be with the team, practicing, and going to class. Mac made him leave. He was asking about the future to find out if he was still part of the team.

Yep, your 12.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
But if Meyer, Spurrier or Saban took over Arkansas in their prime... they would be winning Championships,
Not even a chance with Saban at Bama and you know it. Bert ain't great but he appears to be better than McNeuheisel.....

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not even a chance with Saban at Bama and you know it. Bert ain't great but he appears to be better than McNeuheisel.....

Meyer, Spurrier, and Saban inspire a different kind of athlete than Butters or Hog does. Even with Saban at Alabama they would still win some Championships. Butters and Hog are close to being more like each other, than them being like the great coaches.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, here's the official transcript of the meeting as told to me by a reliable source....

Grier -"Hey Coach, what's the future look like around here"
McNeuheisel-" Not very good for you Will, McNuss will help you with your bags"
Grier-" But Coach, what about my accurate arm, quick feet and winning mentality not to mention our 6-0 start?"
McNeuheisel-" Listen you self entitled little bastard, offenses that are enjoyable to watch are a thing of the past around here and for your information I've got a noodle armed, 3 time transfer to run this triple digit ranked offense next year, plus I still have enough of Muschamp's highly ranked defensive players to win the sh!tty East next year....take your sh!t and get out"

Seems pretty cut and dry to me...:dunno:

The voices in your head don't count as sources, Crete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator