Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There’s no doubt there was communication between the Ever’s family and Gibson. Maybe this kid was leaving regardless and he’s pointing the finger at CBN to make himself look better. I sure wish our staff would comment on this situation.
I believe him and Evers were gone when Mullen was fired. Period.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I heard they did reach out and requested stuff from each commitment and this rubbed a few the wrong way.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I heard they did reach out and requested stuff from each commitment and this rubbed a few the wrong way.
This explanation fits with NPs M.O.. He had his analysts look over tape and request additional tape/info for some/most/all? of the existing commits. I'm sure some balked at the request.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
This explanation fits with NPs M.O.. He had his analysts look over tape and request additional tape/info for some/most/all? of the existing commits. I'm sure some balked at the request.
Pure speculation here but so many of these kids have been wooed so hard they think they are special. When a new regime wants additional data to evaluate you provide it. That's how life works in the real world. I think the whole commitment/ decommit saga is ridiculous

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@InsideTheGators: Harold Perkins commits to Texas A&M. He said he is committed, but then said he will take visits.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell would you take visits if you committed? So people can kiss your ass? Eff him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not much bothers me more than anm getting all these top recruits. They haven't been relevant in my 36 years of being alive. They average about 8 wins a year. What am I missing here?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sick of the games if he wants to waste 3 to 4 years at Texas A&M then so be it. Why even commit if you want to take visits why not announce after you've seen everything.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Perkins might end up going to aTm but leading up to the commitment today he made it pretty clear that even though he will commit at the game he will still be checking out other places.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Perkins might end up going to aTm but leading up to the commitment today he made it pretty clear that even though he will commit at the game he will still be checking out other places.
That's my thing - why announce a commitment if you aren't committed? What is the rush if the deadline is weeks away?

Part of me thinks they do it so the school they commit to will just leave them the hell alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator