Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
I believe that Napier gave him his first offer before the kid got to big for ULL. There seems to be a big relationship here.

If we flip him, they may fire Kelly before January.

Seriously, Louisiana is very much about relationships and the fact that Napier has a long relationship with the kid and Kelly doesn’t could really make this possible. Probably won’t happen, but Napier is uniquely situated to pull it off.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Lots of smoke around Walker Howard. Decommit from LSU may be coming. He’s the top QB according to ESPN. #2 according to Rivals. He broke his fibula this year. He just returned to the field a couple weeks ago and here’s how he performed in his first game back:
I see no reason for this kid to consider UF since this board has established Napier is allergic to the forward pass and innovative offense. Heck 28 for 43 509 yards and 6 TD's would take 5 games to accumulate according to the experts.

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
Tell you what... we might not be thrilled by every visit and might not understand who is getting jettisoned (esp Gibson), but Napier is absolutely WORKING.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Their is no denying Napier and his coaches are hitting the ground running as far as recruiting goes. I am excited to see what he can do with a full staff and cycle next year.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
A top 100 WR from LA:

Damn thats 10 mins from my house, should have missed work and joined coach! Looks like Kevin Faulk wont be returning at LSU also, not sure what Kelley is doing but Nape might do some work in LA.

Last edited:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Tell you what... we might not be thrilled by every visit and might not understand who is getting jettisoned (esp Gibson), but Napier is absolutely WORKING.

This is what matters most to me. IF he completely strikes out, I will be ok with it because he is literally trying to outrun the clock at this point. But, it is evident that this man will put in all the effort and do all the work necessary. It has been a very long time since we have seen a coach do this for us. It's a beautiful thing to see!

Plus, with the way the portal works, the relationships he is currently building with these recruits may pay dividends for us if they look to transfer in the future. Relationships matter, and it is obvious Napier understands this.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Damn thats 10 mins from my house, should have missed work and joined coach! Looks like Kevin Fault wont be returning at LSU also, not sure what Kelley is doing but Nape might do some work in LA.

Didnt realize that tweet was from his dad, we are neighbors lol.

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
I wouldn't go that far, one of the new coaches (analyst, O'Hara) followed him on twitter. I hope they stay far away from this kid (Rattler).
100%. He left OK because he wanted to play now. We don't need a stopgap to give AR reason to look around.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't go that far, one of the new coaches (analyst, O'Hara) followed him on twitter. I hope they stay far away from this kid.

yeah. Doesn’t seem elite to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.