Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I just don't believe they are great. One of them should have at least one natty by now.
so you think someone whos markedly better than mullen means they are "great"?

mullen is just a hair's width better than mac in game management and offense, and worse than both him and chump on crootin and defense. all 3 are essentially a wash. you can be heads and tails above them without ever being close to great.

kiffin is way better, jimbo is way better, malzhan is way better, franklin is way better. none of those guys have ever done much and most lose 3-4 games a year. they arent great, but they are all WAY better than dumbass dan.

riley is one of the best coaches in the game today, dont kid yourself just because he's not our coach.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
so you think someone whos markedly better than mullen means they are "great"?

mullen is just a hair's width better than mac in game management and offense, and worse than both him and chump on crootin and defense. all 3 are essentially a wash. you can be heads and tails above them without ever being close to great.

kiffin is way better, jimbo is way better, malzhan is way better, franklin is way better. none of those guys have ever done much and most lose 3-4 games a year. they arent great, but they are all WAY better than dumbass dan.

riley is one of the best coaches in the game today, dont kid yourself just because he's not our coach.
He!! no, they are slightly above average coaches, excuse me MULLEN SUCKS before, now and in the future!

Last edited:

Fred

Nov 27, 2017
Well, this board is better than any other sports message board.. so I'd say the castrated bovine is doing something right.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I am an avid reader, though I don't post much. I love the humor on this board as much as I do all the other gator information. Some of you are very creative and obviously have a great sense of humor. I am the exact opposite of "woke" so do put me in that category. I do believe that "Mom and Children" should be off limits at the least. Even the wife humor I could do without, but the others can definitely "sting" some readers at sad times in their lives. It sure would make this more enjoyable reading for me. But please continue the great humor mixed in with your insults as I very often LOL reading some of it. Thanks for all the informative and entertaining reading about our Gators over the years.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It seems that many are here to act like 10-year olds on a playground and just nothing but personal attacks. Of course, that is how many forums are these days.

I don't know how much time you spend on the internet, but this can be said of pretty much any forum or social media platform. If you don't tow the line that fits the widespread narrative, you get attacked mercilessly by a mob of haters. This place isn't any different than any other. We just love to hate each other a little more than some others. All in good fun of course.:brad:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I dont believe criticism means you are not supporting the Gators.

100% agree, but how do you feel about criticism that carries forward for say, a year or two beating the same dead horse over and over again in every thread?

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Well, this board is better than any other sports message board.. so I'd say the castrated bovine is doing something right.

I will say this much for this board, people here have more right to criticize Mullen on the way out the door than sites that would not allow criticism of him until he was fired and then dump all over him.

I say criticize your coach, but once he is gone he is not longer our problem. Some other UF sites seem to be long live the King, the Kind is dead, long live the new King type sites.

SwampChomp

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2017
I am an avid reader. I come here to get information and insights. I do not come here looking for affirmation of what I perceive to be correct. I post when I have something to add to the conversation. I am not a fan of momma/daughter jokes, derogatory comments, personal attacks, etc. -- so I do not make them. I enjoy the freedom that Ox allows on this message board and have learned to look past certain things. The freedom is not limitless NOR should it be. From what I observed "Ox Vacations" are deserved. (I enjoy the variety of personas and opinions expressed on this board -- the spice of Gator Chatter so to speak.)

I am a positive person. I like what I have learned and have seen thus far with regards to Billy Napier. I am not a pumper; just a positive person. I am hopeful for the future of this program. That said, I was hopeful with Muschamp, doubtful with Mac, and extremely apprehensive with Dan.

Peace & Strength Gator Nation!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Well did we get any of the good guys yet?

And before anyone says to look in the 17 year long abortion that is our recruiting thread I would rather watch bamboo get shoved under my fingernails than try to find something in that god awful heap of endless drivel....isn't it about time to put that nightmare out of it's misery and start a sub section....so ya know we can keep track of all the good guys...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is just a reminder that I love each and every one of you.
555e8f84837479a.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.