Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No....in fact anyone who looks at this hire and process to come to some other conclusion is lying to themselves or delusional....

We went out and made Mr. Potato Head our first and ONLY choice....that reeks of laziness or complete incompetence....nothing has changed....nothing.
If someone else(I would have made him the 3rd or 4th choice) turns us down then fine....Tell Karl he has 2 years to change the direction of the program but be looking for his replacement after year one.....That's how you handle a big time program these days.
Worst post in the history of this board. There isn’t even a close second.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Worst post in the history of this board. There isn’t even a close second.

Not even close, there were a number of dudes professing their love for Mullen, Butters, and Muschamp through the years that are much worse than Crete's.... I swear some wanted their babies.

It's not even Crete's worst post, red shirting, love of that Arkansas coach married to the stripper, the booger picker.

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I consider myself an optimistic leaning realist. I stay positive until I have an actual reason not to be. I like Napier. First of all, he's the first non-buffoonish coach we've had in a decade. Secondly, the guy obviously doesn't play favoritism and knows how to hire the right people to at least put us in position to recruit better. The only aspect of Napier that gives me pause is his offensive philosophy, but I think that will work itself out. If it all goes downhill, I'll be the first one to say so. However, people like Donk are autistic and love to have something to bitch and moan about. He's worse than a 16-year-old girl PMS'ing.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s with all this “He’s out recruiting more than our last 3 hires in 4 days” stuff? All I’ve seen are decommits and transfer portal stuff. Not that I’m concerned with this class but have we actually had any good commitments yet?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What’s with all this “He’s out recruiting more than our last 3 hires in 4 days” stuff? All I’ve seen are decommits and transfer portal stuff. Not that I’m concerned with this class but have we actually had any good commitments yet?
No, but February is a long way off.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What they are trying to say is hes done more crootin activities in 4 days than the last staff in a year. Even if it doesnt result in a big change to this class, the effort and passion is there. Thats what its about. The kids will come if the effort continues.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No, but February is a long way off.
next year again.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

R.451a94ad6968aff399f617d0af0f89d9

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What they are trying to say is hes done more crootin activities in 4 days than the last staff in a year. Even if it doesnt result in a big change to this class, the effort and passion is there. Thats what its about. The kids will come if the effort continues.
Serious question, where is this evidence? I’m I just not reading the articles? I do like the coaching rumors though.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Serious question, where is this evidence? I’m I just not reading the articles? I do like the coaching rumors though.
His small group of hires have been all over the SE the last few days - in home visits, school visits, IMG academy, etc. It's absolutely more than mullens rejects have done this whole season. Pics and discussion all over SM about it.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
There were really no sure fire hires this year. I don't think Riley or Kelly are much better than Mullen and I certainly don't want an f$u or miami person guiding our ship. That leaves the up and comers of which Napier may be the best. I'm satisfied so far.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
His small group of hires have been all over the SE the last few days - in home visits, school visits, IMG academy, etc. It's absolutely more than mullens rejects have done this whole season. Pics and discussion all over SM about it.
Go easy... it's like, yesterday in his time zone... he eventually gets caught up on the news when the ponies start rolling in from Salt Lake City and parts further east...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.