Status
Not open for further replies.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They better right the ship tomorrow and win this series.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I just got home from the game. It was a complete bullpen and late inning offensive collapse ~ Maybe they can pull out the series tomorrow.

Sasse sat a few rows in front of us for about 5 innings

Last edited:

DRapp

Sep 6, 2014
The good news is this team is pretty good at shaking off losses so hopefully the Gators bounce back strong Sunday. But the meltdowns need to end!!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Too much talent in the bullpen to struggle this bad. Some guys will step up, just need it sooner rather than later

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well I guess I did not miss much by not being able to see Game 2. Looks like another stellar performance by the bullpen. Interesingly I see the guy who temporarily saved the team's season in the regional last season, Finnvold, finally made an appearance last night. I guess the soft tossing lefty was not able to keep scrotUM off balance looking at those numbers.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Well I guess I did not miss much by not being able to see Game 2. Looks like another stellar performance by the bullpen. Interesingly I see the guy who temporarily saved the team's season in the regional last season, Finnvold, finally made an appearance last night. I guess the soft tossing lefty was not able to keep scrotUM off balance looking at those numbers.
No but that's a hell of a time to decide to use him and frankly, the damage was done. Loading the bases with no outs and not producing a run should NEVER happen in college baseball and we do it with too much regularity.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Took my son to his first game today (tried to go to FSU last year but it got rained out). Man, this park is nice. Good turn out for the game as well.

Hoping the Gators can put on a good show for him today.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You picked a good one. Mashing UM 8-0 in 2nd
Yes we did! 9 to 0 now and Cags had a ball caught at the fence right in front of us or it would be more. Riopelle with the grand slam just over from us was special to celebrate with him at his first game.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Great approach at the plate today. Attacking the early strikes and driving the ball up the middle thru the box. So far a great bounce back game.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bullpen struggling now in the 8th. It's now 9 to 4 and Miami has 2nd and 3rd with 1 out. Need to find a way to get 5 more outs.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Great approach at the plate today. Attacking the early strikes and driving the ball up the middle thru the box. So far a great bounce back game.
Agree. Put ball in play on ground and good things can happen. Yes we have power but putting the ball in play is the way to go.

Early on this year: Bullpen=Nightmare.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
What a terrific recovery from yesterday. Offense and defense for this team rocks and rolls thru adversity. Weekend rotation is as good as anyone in the country.

Bullpen remains a challenge. Coppola is due back soon which could change things. Tejeda and Hartzog should get more looks. Disappointed in Neely today and Fisher might be the closer.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I can hear Sully: “If you guys don‘t end this game now, I’ll send the bullpen back out there.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator