Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
If by our game against Utah we are still sub 90 avg rating and having these same conversations we are in trouble.

Perhaps, depends what we have left on the board and what we’ve signed. Example, if we have a Wilson, James, Etienne and Moore out there, who all signed/committed late, and our average is 89 with plenty to go, it isn’t panic time.

If we’ve got 15-20 commits and it’s that low, then yes. It’s all relative.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I haven't heard the word "Homo" used in awhile. Glad to see it's still around!
the jesus win GIF

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Commitment alert for Eugene Wilson III and Kamran James.

Also looks like Isaiah Nixon is going to open his recruitment back up (UCF commit) after his visit to Gville this weekend.

Looks like Rashada will take an OV to scUM sometime this week. Talk is that he really likes the city (feels like Cali) but he isn't on the top of their QB board. Lotta work to do this week for Coach Napier and staff to keep Rashada. Guess we will find out in 5 days or so.

Cedric Baxter visited UF again this weekend and just like all the other times he speaks very highly of us post visit. Lots of the usual stuff said that most recruits have said about how much they like the staff and players but I thought this quote was pretty cool:

"I think they are going to win right away, but I am not sure how much they are going to win right away. I feel like when you are new it's hard to win right away, but I definitely think they will do something. I am not sure if they will be the Florida people expect from the past right away, but I think they will be a lot better. They may not have the people there yet, but they will be better. The thing they will have in year one, and I have been playing football since I was four, if you have a head coach you can trust they you will want to give your all on the field no matter what. I feel like all the players there now have bought into Coach Napier and his system and all the coaches there. I feel like it will be a better season than what you have seen recently."

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.