Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Again, 3*OL are always a take. I’ve said this for years, regardless the coach. The one position that’s about size, development and staying healthy. Little more. Every great OL has several such players. So I’m good with this kid.

Further, 3*s in surrounding counties where we have to keep our footprint, are also almost always a take. Situations like having Lingard type players transfer back can’t continue. We lost talent like him because we first lost kids like this new commit.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
My special thanks to neteng for his steady flow of info and much-needed enthusiasm. No news is bad news and neteng keeps us from having no news.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
This might be a good take. For all we know, this guy might shoot up the rankings after camping.

What I will say it's hilarious watching the people on Twitter who bashed people who said we missed on the Maryland transfer DT based on the DT's recruiting ranking now telling us how great this guy is as a take despite that fact this guy's recruiting rank being lower than that of the DT.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
At least we wont be putting undersized OL out there like the past.. These guys are all running around 330. OL can be developed though it may take a few years.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I think Kinsler will be the lowest ranked OL we take. He is a project type but has the size and good tape. He was also high on the scUM board.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
On a positive note. Rashada will be visiting Miami right before he commits.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think Kinsler will be the lowest ranked OL we take. He is a project type but has the size and good tape. He was also high on the scUM board.

Has size and isn't afraid to mix it up. Needs lots of help on technique and footwork. Potential and size is there, but wouldn't be surprised to see him redshirt and work through the system for 3 years before seeing meaningful playing time. We may be bringing him in simply for depth, but he does fit the physical profile our staff looks for.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I always curse myself for coming in here. You guys are ridiculous.

Well then ...

go away gtfo GIF

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For those who are underwhelmed, while I understand, Kinsler is rated higher on the staff’s board than Payton Kirkland who is a consensus 4 star. Miami has him rated higher than Kirkland as well. So, it isn’t just us who thinks highly of Kinsler. We are in the thick of it for other highly rated OLs. This should be an excellent oline class. The staff needs to close though.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Slug says the flat space between the breasts and the hips is a waste
'cause you could fit another set of boobs in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator