Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
With these schools dropping such cash...it's got to run out...what qb will go to TX, U...?
And how do these schools hold all these stars...ex Joe Burrow, Fields...

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Derrick LeBlanc says he will commit 28 July and his top 3 are Florida, Oklahomo and Pedo State.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
How in the world would this be an unpopular take? I haven't heard from a single college football fan that's happy about it. It's the disaster we all knew it would be, and it's only going to get worse.

In that we've got over 100 of pages in this thread and people are still ready to consume the product. This is like New Coke to me. It's basically killed my interest entirely.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
The only way to do it is to shrink it down to a number of teams that can be policed. We don't need 120 teams and all the shcitty little conferences. Shrink it down to power 5 schools only and do revenue sharing. And actually enforce the rules you put in place. There's probably enough tv money alone for every player in the SEC to have a 6 figure salary. Each conference has its pay scale based on there revenue and every player in that conference gets the same salary. No endorsements, no crooked uncles and lawyers with their hands out.
Just go form a semi-pro league. Let me have my college football back.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And does anyone know anything about this kid from Nease that went to Psu? I’ve asked several times with no response.
Are you talking about Stokes?

EDIT: Went back and looked at what I could find on Stokes and it seems like he visited, worked out but we never offered. He doesn't have a lot of good offers either.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Are you talking about Stokes?

I dont think we really liked him if I recall and wasn't he the one who just kept to himself the whole visit?

I don’t remember that, but also wouldn’t be the guy to know. I only casually follow until it gets closer to NSD. But thanks. It just struck me as odd that he was a Top-10 QB and I’d never heard him mentioned in connection with us despite the proximity. Wonder if he’ll be a guy we make a renewed push for in hopes that he gets cold feet.

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
With these schools dropping such cash...it's got to run out...what qb will go to TX, U...?
And how do these schools hold all these stars...ex Joe Burrow, Fields...
You've got to think schools are not going to drop that type of money yearly on a qb so we should have an opportunity to land an elite Qb next season if we can get whatever it is that's turning players off to our NIL deals. That's just what I think though.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you Shariff. You couldn't come at a better time.

And Nixon, Hill and Denson is a pretty solid week for the defensive side.

Up to 28 with a avg rating of 89.3. Need that to get above 90 sooner than later.

BTW, 8 of our 9 commits are in state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator