Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
What has put neteng over the top as the MVP (Most Valuable Poster) in the crootin' thread is that he takes the time and effort to add the players 247 profile so that we know who/what the F he's talking about.
1000 likes for Net.

work has been slow...I have to keep busy or I get in trouble

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
work has been slow...I have to keep busy or I get in trouble
I can picture you looking stressed at your desk, typing furiously and desperatley yelling at the computer to hurry up while trying to ... upload the latest recruiting news.
Bosses are such idiots.
You'll probably get a great raise.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I can picture you looking stressed at your desk, typing furiously and desperatley yelling at the computer to hurry up while trying to ... upload the latest recruiting news.
Bosses are such idiots.
You'll probably get a great raise.

Not even close. Ive been working from home since 2013. The trouble I reference is aimed at the lady boss not the work boss.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And also because he's playing 2a and is usually the biggest most athletic guy out there

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Maybe I'm not seeing this correctly as I have no experience evaluating HS talent. But it seems like he rarely wraps up and tackles. Instead, he knocks the crap out of his target and expects it to go down. Is that just me?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Maybe I'm not seeing this correctly as I have no experience evaluating HS talent. But it seems like he rarely wraps up and tackles. Instead, he knocks the crap out of his target and expects it to go down. Is that just me?
Agreed, but if you look close, he does use his arms kind of like the tines of a forklift a lot to "corral" the guy on the way down. I'd like to see "wrap" as well, but this guy almost looks like a wrestler in terms of absolutely knowing his body, strength, and balance and using those physics together in a highly effective way... not just a "hit" and bounce the guy down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.