Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
They visited him on Tuesday. They have visited a lot of 4-5* this week and are off to see more today and tomorrow. Its hard to keep track of all the visits going on this week.
Dig in neteng, we’re all counting on your reports, you have created a chatter standard

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Agreed, but if you look close, he does use his arms kind of like the tines of a forklift a lot to "corral" the guy on the way down. I'd like to see "wrap" as well, but this guy almost looks like a wrestler in terms of absolutely knowing his body, strength, and balance and using those physics together in a highly effective way... not just a "hit" and bounce the guy down.
Yeah he drives thru the ballcarrier not the hit and bounce off style from Grantham coached players. He lines up as a safety and really reads the run keys quickly and explodes to the runner. Reminds me of the great Louis Oliver.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Just peeked at 247 and saw several 4️ and a 5️ CB’d to the good guys. Don’t know how we compare to other schools, but it sure was nice to see top talent making the needle giggle a bit in our direction. I know, 10 months from ESD, but I need early signs of hope.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I
Just peeked at 247 and saw several 4️ and a 5️ CB’d to the good guys. Don’t know how we compare to other schools, but it sure was nice to see top talent making the needle giggle a bit in our direction. I know, 10 months from ESD, but I need early signs of hope.
I've never seen a needle "giggle"!!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I

I've never seen a needle "giggle"!!

I didn’t want a dumper to accuse me of proclaiming that CBN is “moving the needle and we gettin errbody.” It’s too early, so trying to give a visual similar to someone who flatlined before a faint pulse is detected, even if a long way from a strong pulse.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Any kind of money should be incentive based. "Potential" doesn't win games.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're likely not getting Manning, but glad we're making the effort.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What if this Manning turns out to be a flop.?
Well, I guess they are due aren't they? I mean first there's Archy, Then Peyton, Then Eli, all were uber successful so eventually the apple has to fall too far from the tree, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.