Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
247...12 overall
16Total...14...4****
Most from FL

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Per On3 rankings…

16 prospects in the class, 14 from the Sunshine State and 13 with a four-star ranking.

Imagine actually getting most of our recruits from the state instead of like Mullinz who liked flying out to Cali.
Sure would be nice to get back to a point where we're pulling 2-3 of the top 10 players in our state and add about 14 more in the top 60. Give kids a reason to stop going to the OSU, Bama, Clem, and UGA of the world.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We’ve officially jumped all the easy teams that we were always going to jump once we added some volume, and are now at 12. If we simply hold serve from here, there are two more quantity classes in front of us(vols and Psu) that we very likely pass. That puts us in the Top 10. A few big fish, maybe pulling Leblanc back from Ou and we could push 7-9, and maybe even overtaking miami.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A few big fish, maybe pulling Leblanc back from Ou and we could push 7-9, and maybe even overtaking miami.
Oh, we're overtaking Miami, and that fact is going to be shoved up the backside of quite a few members here. Looking forward to it.

gloves-on-im-ready.gif

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. Huge weekend for sure. I remember when we'd host these and then crickets as a result. Still need a couple 5*s to pop late but otherwise if what we have so far sticks, nape is firing on all cylinders. Just need some linemen!
This is the difference between serving happy meals and racks of ribs on the grill.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thread 'Chris Doering calls out Gators fans'
Chris Doering calls out Gators fans

More of the same nonsense from the "I'm a better fan than you" crowd. So 8-4 should be viewed as a successful season? Really? Go find me four teams on our schedule this year who have more talent than us. I'll save you the trouble and just tell you up front that you can't. Going strictly by talent acquisition, we play 3 teams this year who have done a better job at it than us: Georgia, LSU, and Texas A&M. 9-3 should be the expectation, 10-2 a job well done, and anything 10-2 or better plus an actual championship of some kind (SEC at minimum) is what should determine success. It's people like Doering, who lower the standard rather than hold those responsible accountable, that got us where we are today. I don't believe for one second that Napier came to Gainesville to be coddled like a baby and told he's doing a great job for going 8-4. Say whatever you want about our new coach, but I see a guy with a chip on his shoulder and a lot to prove. 8-4? GTFO here. I already went on record predicting 10-2, but i'll bump that up to 11-1 if someone shows him this article by Doering.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's three so far for the weekend with maybe 1-2 to go. Webb's tweeting "we ain't done", so I hope we have those come in and should push us to the top 10.

Sitting at 12 at 91.14 just behind Toothless and they have +3 recruits more with a shyt ton of 3*'s. Good Weekend so far.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We’ve officially jumped all the easy teams that we were always going to jump once we added some volume, and are now at 12. If we simply hold serve from here, there are two more quantity classes in front of us(vols and Psu) that we very likely pass. That puts us in the Top 10. A few big fish, maybe pulling Leblanc back from Ou and we could push 7-9, and maybe even overtaking miami.

If CB McClain, WR Sorey, and S Thornton come in as hoped and UF flips Johnson from OSU, the team will have one of the deepest sets of DBs and WRs talent we’ve seen in a long time. Raymond is bringing it and the aerial game is being sold to these receivers.

And if the end game of this cycle involves not only securing our current DL leans (Norman and James) and winning the race for DTs like Hall and Collins, while getting something to drop for us in the form of two OLs from god knows where, and at least two blue chip LBs, all your dreams will come true sofla…

A good class right now. But still some hurdles out there as you noted. We could end up with only one true DT (Norman), the two OL commits, and one or no ILB so …. portal then?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Staff has basically been living by the side of Kelby Collins. Kelby is a blue chip DL from Bama. Interesting thing happened this week. He was supposed to visit Alabama but he ended up pulling out at the last minute and came to FNL and the cookout instead.

There’s been a lot of chatter that it’s been between us and Bama but no one has really figured that to be the truth since he’s an Alabama kid. But after that little tidbit, there’s a lot more excitement surrounding this.

3183C362-342C-4309-B4EE-000B47970B35.png

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Staff has basically been living by the side of Kelby Collins. Kelby is a blue chip DL from Bama. Interesting thing happened this week. He was supposed to visit Alabama but he ended up pulling out at the last minute and came to FNL and the cookout instead.

There’s been a lot of chatter that it’s been between us and Bama but no one has really figured that to be the truth since he’s an Alabama kid. But after that little tidbit, there’s a lot more excitement surrounding this.

View attachment 46571

Hell yes. This is the kind of motion we need to see in Florida’s recruiting ocean.

Jordan Hall is another player from Jacksonville we should not lose to the Noles. 6’5 300lbs DT.

Closing on elite players in the trenches has been the missing piece so far. Let’s go.

Anyone know where UF stands with Kayveion Keys? 6’3”’205. Only LB listed on our board but we’re in it vs the pedos and unc…

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Great pick up with Andy Jean . We had the Cuban Comet now maybe the "Haitian Sensation" :yes:

From what I read he wanted to catch passes from Rashada. With Miami spreading their NIL bling around freely, Napier and our coaches need to keep a close eye on Jean. A lot can and will happen before signing day.

But in the mean time nice to kick UM in the ass in their backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator