Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You can’t love the passion and willingness of people to spend 4+ hours of their Saturdays sitting mostly in the heat, screaming their lungs off and pretending that they aren’t smelling what they’re smelling, but then ask them to turn it off from Jan-Aug. Doering of all people should know that.
I dunno. I think he's always been stuck working on weekends.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That’s how you do a Friday Night Lights. Well done so far by Napier. Love that he’s made this once again what it used to be.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Andy Jean ... I like the message

“Florida’s a place that’s building,” Jean previously told GO. “I want to go to a school that’s building, not a school already just has it all, you feel me? I want to help build and become a legend wherever I go.”

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No no...but Napier can't recruit.
He needs to go...he's not Saban.... :shambles: SARCASM

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Per On3 rankings…

16 prospects in the class, 14 from the Sunshine State and 13 with a four-star ranking.

Imagine actually getting most of our recruits from the state instead of like Mullinz who liked flying out to Cali.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Per On3 rankings…

16 prospects in the class, 14 from the Sunshine State and 13 with a four-star ranking.

Imagine actually getting most of our recruits from the state instead of like Mullinz who liked flying out to Cali.
Locking down the state.

Law’s gotta be creaming his pants right now.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
I yearn for the glory days of when Dan and his dream avengers staff of Hevesy, Nord, and Knox would fly to flyover country and deliver us under the radar 3 stars studs at will. Those were the days.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Damn. Huge weekend for sure. I remember when we'd host these and then crickets as a result. Still need a couple 5*s to pop late but otherwise if what we have so far sticks, nape is firing on all cylinders. Just need some linemen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.