Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My mom’s in town for the game. When I woke this morning, her dogs didn’t bark, which we all thought was strange as they normally do. On my morning run, there was no smog. And she is making breakfast for me, but decided on just eggs and to leave the bacon for tomorrow. Plus the Rashada news.

1668180350119.gif

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I may be wrong, but I think we’ll be getting Ricks’ last visit, just before ESD, which is great.

On CM, great player but not the same need, imo. And in terms of day 1 help, I’m still not sure a kid at 160 is ready for SEC playas a Fr. Hopefully we still get him.

To me, this flip is more of a win then had we simply landed him in the first place. I think Mario had visions for the program, including fan support, that looked promising over the summer but have not planned out. Add that to the fact that his QB play so far has been dreadful and he just sent a kid out who couldn’t even raise his throwing arm, and you may see this class implode. I’m still shocked that the Francis kid hasn’t flipped to the vols. I’d prefer he stay put for logistics, but he’d be insane to do so.

Great point about Tyler Van Dyke. THE biggest taboo with parents obviously is not protecting their son’s health and safety.
I was stunned when I saw Cuban Zook send him back out given that he was clearly injured.
That message was received in California apparently.

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
Let's get the young man signed on on campus before anyone gets too excited. If other players want to bail on us, let them, that just shows they are afraid of competition. This will bode well for us leading up to signing day, it's the excitement of being part of something big and fear of missing out. We should clean up and get some more big names. This also show's me that BN is a hard working SOB, he will not give up on us or the team and that's something we've been missing for a long time.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile back at scUM......

:bananaburn::ohnoez::trainwreck:

1668182629253.png
nuclear explosion GIF
Nervous The Big Bang Theory GIF
and not necessarily in the order.

Could not have asked for a better start to the weekend. Now go kill the Cocks!

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Nice pick up on the flip. But remember he is a California kid. Think Chris Steele. Would it surprise anyone if Rashada did a back flip and ended up at USC.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Why would we drop Stokes? Don't we usually take 2 QBs?

But if I'm Stokes I might go looking.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I may be wrong, but I think we’ll be getting Ricks’ last visit, just before ESD, which is great.

On CM, great player but not the same need, imo. And in terms of day 1 help, I’m still not sure a kid at 160 is ready for SEC playas a Fr. Hopefully we still get him.

To me, this flip is more of a win then had we simply landed him in the first place. I think Mario had visions for the program, including fan support, that looked promising over the summer but have not planned out. Add that to the fact that his QB play so far has been dreadful and he just sent a kid out who couldn’t even raise his throwing arm, and you may see this class implode. I’m still shocked that the Francis kid hasn’t flipped to the vols. I’d prefer he stay put for logistics, but he’d be insane to do so.
A+ use of logistics

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Billy keeps earning my trust. He's proving himself to be a skilled closer.

If we win out and bring in a top 6 or better class, I might just throw cautious optimism out and go full blown pumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.