Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I don't speak Twitter. WTF is that all about? God I hate that stupid platform.
Reporter tweeted Miami OL commit was attending UF game, before the Rashada flip. After the flip, OL commit tweeted he never told the reporter he was attending the UF game and was 100% Miami. Reporter calls bs on Twitter. (after consulting with @ltraz )

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I don't speak Twitter. WTF is that all about? God I hate that stupid platform.
I hate twitter too...despise it. However, you can get a lot about recruiting from it so I try to follow it when I have the time.

Apparently, all the remaining cane commits are so butthurt over Rashada flipping to the Gators that they are all tweeting that dumb crap "I got love for my coach. I will not be attending the Florida game. And all in for da U". So Kinsler tweeted it like the rest of them but denied he ever said he was attending the Florida game and Corey Bender drop the text exchange receipt showing Kinsler actually said he was going to the game. Its childish but its funny.

Btw...how dumb are these cane commits for them all to actually tweet Florida in their tweets thus trending Florida.

btw...I think its safe to say that Kinsler will not be flipping to us. But I not so sure we want him anyways. Dude got fat.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I hate twitter too...despise it. However, you can get a lot about recruiting from it so I try to follow it when I have the time.

Apparently, all the remaining cane commits are so butthurt over Rashada flipping to the Gators that they are all tweeting that dumb crap "I got love for my coach. I will not be attending the Florida game. And all in for da U". So Kinsler tweeted it like the rest of them but denied he ever said he was attending the Florida game and Corey Bender drop the text exchange receipt showing Kinsler actually said he was going to the game. Its childish but its funny.

Btw...how dumb are these cane commits for them all to actually tweet Florida in their tweets thus trending Florida.

btw...I think its safe to say that Kinsler will not be flipping to us. But I not so sure we want him anyways. Dude got fat.
Yeah screw Kinsler. If you have "dat luv" for Miami, then enjoy going 5-7 in front of 8500 fans. :thug:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.