Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Cant find the transfer portal thread but I guess it can go here since it means another spot will be open. Good luck to him but he didnt really do anything while here.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cant find the transfer portal thread but I guess it can go here since it means another spot will be open. Good luck to him but he didnt really do anything while here.

It seemed like injuries were almost constant
He has graduated already so he’s a gator for life anyway

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That is who I am hoping for...a big time OL. A big time LB would be good too. Treyaun Webb tweeted recently that he wants a big OL flip so hoping its Simmons.
All the noise is around RB 4* Ohio State commit Mark Fletcher and 4* OLB Miami commit Malik Bryant.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Any shot at getting Evan Stewart via the portal? Would be one of my top priorities (I think he’s that good)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
All the noise is around RB 4* Ohio State commit Mark Fletcher and 4* OLB Miami commit Malik Bryant.

Yeah a miami board I check from time to time has mixed feelings on Bryant. Fwiw, one of their unofficial “inside” guys has Jakeem Jackson from us in their class. Supposedly MB has kind of cooled on social media and at some point mentioned Rashada as the kids he’s closest to. Could be nothing, who knows?

Also, are we really still not flipping the LB from Jax who’s committed to Usce? That team is cemented at 4th/5th in the East for the foreseeable future. Is he all there?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah a miami board I check from time to time has mixed feelings on Bryant. Fwiw, one of their unofficial “inside” guys has Jakeem Jackson from us in their class. Supposedly MB has kind of cooled on social media and at some point mentioned Rashada as the kids he’s closest to. Could be nothing, who knows?

Also, are we really still not flipping the LB from Jax who’s committed to Usce? That team is cemented at 4th/5th in the East for the foreseeable future. Is he all there?
The pup Howard recruitment is one of the biggest head scratchers I've seen. What's draw here? I could understand if the kid wanted to go away for school but why a shcitty south Carolina program?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The pup Howard recruitment is one of the biggest head scratchers I've seen. What's draw here? I could understand if the kid wanted to go away for school but why a shcitty south Carolina program?

I think he believes he’s committed to the other USC. Only thing that makes any sense :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.