Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The rumor on the other sites says that the Miami boards are saying that this week Miami dropped a $2.5 million NIL deal into his lap.

If that’s the case, how can you fault the kid? Who here would not take that?
$2.6 million or I would walk.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
That's a loss of Rashada and McClain to Miami.

The only thing left for us is to beat the Leghumpers.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
You’d sign for a sous vide porterhouse. Stop.
200.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Now we can say Fook that Tyler Bray toothpick look a like. Enjoy playing in front of 15k fans.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Recruiting has gone very well recently, so it’s fine and obviously no complaints. But this is why many of us were worried in the spring and early summer when kids like CM were considered in the bag. Loved the positivity and bought in myself, but never felt he was the lock some did. All those visits and never committed to us. Compare that with a kid like Dijon. You don’t need 50 visits to know.

I’m just glad it happened now. If Napier truly feels we need another corner, will get one. Personally I think we have more pressing needs. Either way, it opens up time to focus elsewhere. Hope he enjoys being blown out by Duke in front of 10k people and never being on TV, because that’s what he chose.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The only downfall is this all but solidifies that we won't get a 5 star in this class. But if we can add another DT OL and LB. That would be a bigger win imo.

HeyItsMe

Jan 28, 2022
Cormani must have watched Miami’s great performance against Middle Tennessee State in front of all 20 of their fans and said to himself “Man, I can’t wait to play here and get developed by this amazing coaching staff.” Lolololol, Cristobal is an absolute trash can as a head coach, I can’t believe anyone would actually sign up to play for that dumpster fire.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Glad the crystal balls had us a 98% favorite, we are FSU and Cormani is this years Hunter!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Have to wonder how much Tony’s defensive performance and DB alignment played a part.

Jason Marshall looked all-American in waiting as a freshman. Now looks like he won’t even be third team all-SEC even with Corey Raymond coaching him.

Even the Dijon “win” is a fall in our lap backup situation. Same with Thornton. Dijon had a child but wanted to go to Ohio St absent that life change. Thornton was left out/third choice at his primary choice of alabama.

Who are the truly elite prospect we beat anyone for this year? Kelby Collins maybe? Mizell? Perhaps, but again after missing on or never being in on substantially higher ranked WRs. Not sure how our offense will attract WR moving forward unless the scheme changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.