Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Eric

Aug 12, 2017
How do you feel about our DB class? When Dijon committed, I thought that substantially lowered our need for McClain. Not sure I’d go all in for a DB when you’ve already got several studs in the class.
Cormani also weighs in the 160’s. Miami better pump him full of growth hormone, or a 215 LB RB is gonna kill him.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I don’t have insta but someone just said Kamari just erased all UF from his profile

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Stay Calm Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
If Billy came out today and said Wilson and Collier would be starting this week over Dean and TJ not one person in here (other than you) would lose any sleep over it.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
And I literally posted earlier that Burney played his best game of the season.

So get off my dk

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I heard on a podcast that Napier told his players that now was the time to decide if they want to continue in his direction?

There may be more, on the team or recruits.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the timing of this statement from Napier is identical to when Urban had his “Come to Jesus” meeting on the team bus immediately after losing to Georgia in his first season.

I believe that 4-5 players left the program that week so more defections now will not surprise me.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Looked iffy? Looked iffy??

Are you calling our guys out, saying they can’t play??!! One of our highest graded 4 star Safeties.. fkn unreal, bro

that kid is out there trying to gain on field experience vs a team we had in control and because he had some minor mistakes you come in here calling him iffy? I’m surprised every young non starter didn’t just enter the portal over your post.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the timing of this statement from Napier is identical to when Urban had his “Come to Jesus” meeting on the team bus immediately after losing to Georgia in his first season.

Urbs didn’t lose to the dwags in his first season. Year 3…2007 was his only loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator