Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
If we land this guy I will seek Itraz out wherever he is and rub his face in it.
Will you chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before you give him up? (Let’s see who knows that literary reference - without cheating.)

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Mixed feelings as in he’s going to decommitt or mixed feelings as in he’s overrated? (Or as in if he decommits, then he becomes overrated?)

Poor wording on my part. Mixed sources on whether he’s truly in play. According to one poster, Lugenbill called him a flip candidate, and Chad Simmons did not step in to disagree. As always, we have to be careful what we wish for here. There can be a lot more consequential landing spots than um for us. A flip to someone like uga, the vols or noles would hurt. Again, if not us, Tulsa would be ideal.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Will you chase him round Good Hope, and round the Horn, and round the Norway Maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before you give him up? (Let’s see who knows that literary reference - without cheating.)
I like this one better, "I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flames before I give him up."

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It says a great deal about our society that several in a highly educated (some might say elitely educated) group such as this, thought first of a movie as opposed to a classic work of American literature.

I’m not sure I would consider Penthouse forum to be classic American literature, but your point stands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator