Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looking at qb's going forward. Malachi Singleton would be my pick. He's committed to arky. Not sure of we can flip him but it's rumored he may be one we go after. This is gonna make me sound like a pumper but I like his tape better than any of the other guys we've flirted with.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Kinsler is coming off a visit to scUM and posting a lot of pro scUM stuff on social media. I like the guy and don't want him to flip even though he is our lowest ranked recruit.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Kinsler is coming off a visit to scUM and posting a lot of pro scUM stuff on social media. I like the guy and don't want him to flip even though he is our lowest ranked recruit.

But can we flip Marcus Stokes...?

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Need more elite crootin coaches. Something ain’t clicking other than the ball point

Y'all keep saying that...every time you do we pick up another recruit...and each time...they seem to be getting better.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we are half as good as he thinks we are. God love him, he is a loyal dude.
We are firmly second-tier now behind Georgia, Alabama, and probably A&M at this point. It's not a knock, just reality. No reason we can't win 10 games a year with an occasional trip to the SEC Championship Game, but don't look for us to be a staple in the playoffs unless/until expansion. Every now and then the stars may align where we're able to steal a QB such as AR, who can singlehandedly bump us to a NC. If we keep striking out on 5* recruits, look for us to try and fill the roster with 4*'s on the two deep and hope to win in the trenches and with defense + special teams.

We aren't a bad team/program; just not top-tier anymore.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are firmly second-tier now behind Georgia, Alabama, and probably A&M at this point. It's not a knock, just reality. No reason we can't win 10 games a year with an occasional trip to the SEC Championship Game, but don't look for us to be a staple in the playoffs unless/until expansion. Every now and then the stars may align where we're able to steal a QB such as AR, who can singlehandedly bump us to a NC. If we keep striking out on 5* recruits, look for us to try and fill the roster with 4*'s on the two deep and hope to win in the trenches and with defense + special teams.

We aren't a bad team/program; just not top-tier anymore.
This isn’t wrong. I just hope the 10 win seasons are fun to watch. Looking back, 2020 was one of the most enjoyable football seasons in recent memory and we didn’t win sh**.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This isn’t wrong. I just hope the 10 win seasons are fun to watch. Looking back, 2020 was one of the most enjoyable football seasons in recent memory and we didn’t win sh**.
2020 was both the most enjoyable and the most disappointing football seasons in a while. I went from a muLLLLLLLen pumper to a muLLLLLLLen dumper somewhere in the middle of that season.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
2020 was both the most enjoyable and the most disappointing football seasons in a while. I went from a muLLLLLLLen pumper to a muLLLLLLLen dumper somewhere in the middle of that season.

It gets the nod from me over 2019 strictly because of beating uga. But it was literally a two man show.

Once we had Trask in, 2019 was a fun season outside of Jax, and was much more balanced(Perine’s run against Aub, Jefferson, Grenard, etc.)

I think many things in 2020 were awesome at the time, largely because there were moments when we didn’t think we would have any of those things. As great as the offense was, it was equally maddening when they were on the sidelines.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
2020 was a lesson in piss poor recruiting and disastrous staffing. If we had just 1 of those 2 in good shape we likely beat bama and play for a title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.