Founding Member
Yeah, I never saw any pictures.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My dad used to beat my ass in the middle of the street with a waffle ball bat in front of all my friends.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, looks about like what a switch would do. By reading some comments on the internet you would have thought the kid lost an arm or leg!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Zambo said:
My dad used to beat my ass in the middle of the street with a waffle ball bat in front of all my friends.
Hahahaha!!!. I've gotten the wiffle bat, belt, paddle, and hand. Switch was before my time though.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30 said:
There's a difference between spanking and abuse. If you have seen the pictures, then you know this is a case of abuse. AP went to far.
Ok, you are right, he should just get life in prison. That should do it!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So what are we looking at? Lifetime ban? Vikings will have to cut him immediately.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
aka;n48451 said:
Our modern society is soft.

You are correct. That is the reason kids kill other kids and people these days. Never heard of that sh!t when I was growing up.....and all the kids I grew up with got their asses torn up from time to time.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
maheo30 said:
There's a difference between spanking and abuse. If you have seen the pictures, then you know this is a case of abuse. AP went to far.
For the record, I don't think he should even get arrested. I do think he went to far. The unfortunate thing here is that government is now involved and he may not get to see his kids for a while without some government turd being present watching his every move like he's some pedo.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
Tampa Gator;n48458 said:
If you have to resort to beating your child with a stick you are a poor excuse for a parent. Mr. Peterson needs a time out.

"f**k off"..... said millions of people who's parents applied well timed & appropriate physical consequences to stupid deserving behavior of their children. Maybe you need another "participation trophy". Think you could use a broader brush to insult others? What a di*k.
The man flat out, point blank insulted not only my parents, but millions of others. Let's just say it's fortunate this is a message board & not someplace in person.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
the_alphagator1906;n48452 said:
Man, I got hit with belts from my Mom and swtiches from my Grandmother. You can sit there and say " oh I never hit my child" and to those I say good for you. However, lets not act like spanking a child for acting out is the same as hitting your wife in the face.

Sometimes I spank my wife for acting out.....she kinda likes it though !!!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
the_alphagator1906;n48452 said:
Man, I got hit with belts from my Mom and swtiches from my Grandmother. You can sit there and say " oh I never hit my child" and to those I say good for you. However, lets not act like spanking a child for acting out is the same as hitting your wife in the face.

Sometimes I spank my wife for acting out.....she kinda likes it though !!!!
:eek:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tampa Gator said:
If you have to resort to beating your child with a stick you are a poor excuse for a parent. Mr. Peterson needs a time out.
**** you

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30 said:
I have no problem with spanking, but a switch? Seriously?
Yep. I recall my great aunt threatening us with that when we were little.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Beating a 4 year old with a stick? The guy drew blood? WTF? A four year old?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator