Adrian Peterson indicted in Texas for spanking son

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This smells a lot like a big chain jerking from an ex-wife...... what do you bet there will be some amount of money she could get, for the child of course, that would make this all better?

Interesting that this supposedly happened back a while ago, he was made to appear before a grand jury & they decided NOT to proceed any further. Translation: There is no case.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, your thread title says "spanking"...uhhhh....that's not a spanking.

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
the_alphagator1906;n48452 said:
Man, I got hit with belts from my Mom and swtiches from my Grandmother. You can sit there and say " oh I never hit my child" and to those I say good for you. However, lets not act like spanking a child for acting out is the same as hitting your wife in the face.

Sometimes I spank my wife for acting out.....she kinda likes it though !!!!
lol..you will only get this on gatorchatter

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:
Man, I got hit with belts from my Mom and swtiches from my Grandmother. You can sit there and say " oh I never hit my child" and to those I say good for you. However, lets not act like spanking a child for acting out is the same as hitting your wife in the face.

We went from possible child abuse to fantasy sports to spankin your wife all in one thread. This is why I'm here. lol

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
itsgr82bag8r said:
Tampa Gator;n48458 said:
If you have to resort to beating your child with a stick you are a poor excuse for a parent. Mr. Peterson needs a time out.

"f**k off"..... said millions of people who's parents applied well timed & appropriate physical consequences to stupid deserving behavior of their children. Maybe you need another "participation trophy". Think you could use a broader brush to insult others? What a di*k.
Couldn't agree more. He's a self-righteous prick that normally posts on the AJC. Let's hope he goes back to insulting the Dwags.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Concrete Helmet said:

I've also been known to hit her in the face from time to time......it only leaves mushroom shaped bruises though, no permanent scaring.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I got beat with a switch ,jockey stick paddle belt hand everything in the book. It's how I was raised. I don't see nothing whipping your kids.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n48488 said:
You are correct. That is the reason kids kill other kids and people these days. Never heard of that sh!t when I was growing up.....and all the kids I grew up with got their asses torn up from time to time.

Exactly all these crazy ass kids shooting up schools obviously never had their ass tore up.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:

you could be charged with assault with a dead weapon

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo said:
My dad used to beat my ass in the middle of the street with a waffle ball bat in front of all my friends.
I used to love wiffle ball

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:

:lmao:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n48499 said:
Beating a 4 year old with a stick? The guy drew blood? WTF? A four year old?
Nice one, T REX. You've got the hand-wringing and fake outrage down pat. You could be in the media.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ItsDookie87 said:
How can Peterson not get the Rice treatment? The only abuse that could be worse than beating your woman is beating your kids. Spank those kids if it's what needs to be done but to use a weapon and leave those kind of marks...smh. I keep hearing the, "well we got whooped as kids and turned out alright" argument but times have changed. Just cause you got whooped as a kid doesn't mean you can whoop your kids and who the hell said you turned out alright? How many of us were probably left in hot cars when we were kids while our parents "ran in" somewhere. You know better than to do that today. And the most damning aspect for Peterson's career is the timing. Coincidence that this incident that took place in May is coming out after everything that's gone down recently?
Speaking of hot cars, we moved from Grand Forks to El Paso in 1960. My old man bought a "cooler" that was this giant radiator thing that hung in the window of my mom's 1959 Plymouth Fury for the trip across through the desert. It was about the size of an A-coil in your home a/c system. You filled it up with water and when you got up to about 70 you were supposed to feel this cool refreshing breeze in the 115 degree desert air.
Found it on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/THERMADOR-C...Parts_Accessories&hash=item25951a8b0f&vxp=mtr

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got spanked twice in my life. Once for grades and once for behavior. Both times my dad made me pick out the wooden spoon that would do the job. I never got bad grades again and I damn sure never talked back to my mom again. I am all for spanking kids. That said there is a way to do it. The pictures look like the AP went too far. There should never be blood drawn.

There is also a pattern of bad parenting going on with Peterson. A while back his 2 year old was killed by another man, and by all accounts AP was an absent father who obviously wasnt aware of the kind of people the mother was letting around their child. Add this incident to the mix and AP isnt looking like the world's greatest dad.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
I was only spanked a few times. Just with the hand, but my dad was not screwing around. I'll smack my daughters hand, spank her, etc. If you don't like it, be my guest and come raise her. I will also let her win and let her lose. I will let her fail and watch her succeed. It's called life. It's cruel, it's awesome, and it's my job as a parent to get this little dip**** ready for the world.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And some wonder why our country is going in the ****ter?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX said:
Beating a 4 year old with a stick? The guy drew blood? WTF? A four year old?
Now we know what's ****ing wrong with you.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A switch is much safer than an open palm to the backside or a belt.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You know that free wooden stir stick you get when you buy a gallon of paint? That's the best paddle. Stings like a mutha. Doesnt leave a mark. If you do it too hard... It breaks. We call it "the attitude adjuster". We discipline out of love. More parents should look it up.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Good thing my Mom wasn't in the NFL. She whacked me with whatever she could get her hands on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator