Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remember making mention to Muncie toward the end of his life (just in rival jest) about something related to wishing he'd have a heart attack and be done with it. About a day later, I received an email stating he was disappointed in me, being a health pro and showing this callus, insensitivity to such conditions. It was a truly sincere concern leveled at me with the caveat of hoping I never had to experience a life threatening heart condition in the future. Despite my thread barb was in jest, it brought home the fact (by his relative dialogue eloquence) that he was a descent human being above all else. I immediately returned an apology reiterating my kidding around and being totally unaware of his personal health blight and that had I known would have certainly steered clear of the subject as a joke. Muncie responded with understanding my intention was not malicious but thought I should know it hurt him under his current circumstances. I liked this man, a bit of a fatherly scolding, but he impressed me with his good natured basis overall. To this day I can still chuckle at the pic of the diaper wetting old man with his flute. He deserved the time the old GSMB membership bestowed to him and family after learning of his untimely death. Miss him, truly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Quasimodo was one, and I can't remember the third guy at the moment.
There were more than three. coCainething, Avatard and WDC declared themselves or were declared "Lords" also.

I had completely forgotten about Kuby. Good riddance.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Hey Ox, you can drop the weaksauce now. I originally named you that cause you wouldnt ban alvie but now its a reality....:lmao2:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There were more than three. coCainething, Avatard and WDC declared themselves or were declared "Lords" also.

I had completely forgotten about Kuby. Good riddance.
didn't bammer flirt with them?

H20Gator

Sep 27, 2015
Anyone remember from way back a kid named Syn and missing a game to get his hair cut or some shz like that? He seemed to be the boy king of GSMB at the time. Also around the same time some drama about a fight at the Mandarin Hooters.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone remember from way back a kid named Syn and missing a game to get his hair cut or some shz like that? He seemed to be the boy king of GSMB at the time. Also around the same time some drama about a fight at the Mandarin Hooters.

Yeah, he was known for sporting bama bangs.

attachment.php

Alex.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
That was when Syn had a hair appointment at the beauty salon. He never heard the end of it. A flag football warrior who dreamed of being a walk-on QB at Florida.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Yeah Syn and all the first wave GSMB posters post over at Irish Mike's board still but I can't remember the name of it. I know Jabber and Dugaboy were over there before coming back to GSMB

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

I remember that. The haircut thing anyway. Wasn't CLF4L born around that time?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Troll wars 2016

Alvie's started a thread about Peyton, which devolved into him admitting his troll intent. Lo and Behold...LOF is calling him out on it and the two are starting to fight. Irony is ironic.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
And these are the worst of times for anything to occupy my time. :dunno: :suicide2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.