Anthony Richardson

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
How do you think Ox paid for the $85 million OxBuck expansion of his Camp?

And to make sure there's no shortage of campers to make the facility expansion worthwhile, he posted his infamous "going soft" thread to flush out the Billy Napier critics and trick them into thinking it's okay to complain about him.

I thought that "going soft" was ox talking about his "challenges"?

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
How the hell did Mullenz play Emory Jones over AR15?
Fans and journalists were clamoring for Richardson and that triggered Dan’s egocentric I’m the boss here I know better nobody tells me what to do response. I think he crashed the previous season with a similar kind of tantrum. Add those to his insolent tantrum over his buddy fat Todd, and that’s why we’re now enjoying the Napier era.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I remember rumors that AR had passed Emory on the depth chart back during trasks last year. I wonder if that's why Brian Johnson took a lateral job. Heck it was probably a step down. Wondering if him and mullen butted heads on this is what caused him to leave.

Edit: also wondering why I felt the need to continue to use the word wondering in this post

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Fans and journalists were clamoring for Richardson and that triggered Dan’s egocentric I’m the boss here I know better nobody tells me what to do response. I think he crashed the previous season with a similar kind of tantrum. Add those to his insolent tantrum over his buddy fat Todd, and that’s why we’re now enjoying the Napier era.
Someone on the board said it was a playbook issue. Even if that was true ARs raw talent was better than what we were getting out of Jones and I don't care if EJ could recite that damn playbook in his sleep.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014

The crowd is AWESOME in that! The collective "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" That is legit right up there with Tebow jump pass for this young gator's favorite play of all time. I've spent most of the last few days watching it and I used the clips today in my class to teach contact and non contact forces hahaha. Middle schoolers are funny. I ticked off some middle school FSU fans who seem to think Jordan Travis is a beast.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
The crowd is AWESOME in that! The collective "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" That is legit right up there with Tebow jump pass for this young gator's favorite play of all time. I've spent most of the last few days watching it and I used the clips today in my class to teach contact and non contact forces hahaha. Middle schoolers are funny. I ticked off some middle school FSU fans who seem to think Jordan Travis is a beast.
Yes, that move was definitely what you call a crowd pleaser. AR15 is a true fan's player, he puts on a dynamic show that can be fully appreciated in the top seats of the upper deck. Hell, his talent is visible from outer space.

Old Cousin Eddie couldn't see it when it was right in front of him, though. Between that and starting Franks over Trask, he should be disqualified from being a football commentator on TV. I caught his act during the halftime show of the LSU-FSU game. He won't last long.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Same reasons he played Franks over Trask until he couldn't anymore. He has his head up his butt.
images

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Same reasons he played Franks over Trask until he couldn't anymore. He has his head up his butt.

Let’s not forget Dak sat on the bench. And at one point AR was dismissed as a recruit in favor of Carson Beck, who’s currently 4th string at uga.

When it comes to QB(and RB) instincts, he is the Costanza of coaches.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Let’s not forget Dak sat on the bench. And at one point AR was dismissed as a recruit in favor of Carson Beck, who’s currently 4th string at uga.

When it comes to QB(and RB) instincts, he is the Costanza of coaches.
"Mullen!" A character turd that gets a pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.