AR15 has a need for speed - stopped driving 105mph!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Bunch of scofflaw’s in this thread. The fact that they let some of you still walk around in society is incredible. And worse yet, actually let you fly planes with dozens of passengers on board. Yeesh.
It was always my thought that if I landed safely, the navigator was probably good too.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It was always my thought that if I landed safely, the navigator was probably good too.

No offense to anyone here, but I never trusted either. I always insisted on the A seat on the way from PBI to LGA/JFK and the E on the way back, so I could keep an eye on the coast and make sure we were going the right way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
let's be honest, planes today practically fly themselves. Zambo is just there for amusement over the planes intercoms

Also, I need the weather of where I’m going announced. In case I need to stop by the onboard clothing store for shorts or a coat. If anyone had told me that NY was going to be colder than south Florida I would’ve prepared completely differently.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In the face of male toxicity and communist pinkos running around unchecked, we have an African American male embracing his God-given and American duty to drive a USA made Dodge Charger at speeds deemed biblical and necessary for the survival of freedom loving men everywhere. If you're standing against this patriotic act, not only are you a disgrace to the American flag, but you bring shame to the very same testosterone flowing through your veins. It would be a shame, nay a crime, to NOT drive a built-in-His-image Dodge Charger at speeds reaching the triple digits. God bless AR, a symbol of pride and hope that true masculinity will survive at least another generation.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I figured some people would have fun with this one, but dang....5 pages already? I think I deserve some bonus Oxbucks for bringing this one to the board!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I figured some people would have fun with this one, but dang....5 pages already? I think I deserve some bonus Oxbucks for bringing this one to the board!
Did you pick yourself off the floor? You were the first one to freak out.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Did you pick yourself off the floor? You were the first one to freak out.

I never hit the floor. I caught myself just in time. Thank goodness I read this now instead of a couple years later. I doubt my reflexes will be as good once I hit 60.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
In the face of male toxicity and communist pinkos running around unchecked, we have an African American male embracing his God-given and American duty to drive a USA made Dodge Charger at speeds deemed biblical and necessary for the survival of freedom loving men everywhere. If you're standing against this patriotic act, not only are you a disgrace to the American flag, but you bring shame to the very same testosterone flowing through your veins. It would be a shame, nay a crime, to NOT drive a built-in-His-image Dodge Charger at speeds reaching the triple digits. God bless AR, a symbol of pride and hope that true masculinity will survive at least another generation.
Ok, am I wrong to like this take?
It’s what we do as boys before we become men with families and real consequences over and above a fine.

I’ve been busted for speeding several times.
I bought a Kawasaki 900 back in 1977 that was the first thing I had ridden over 250cc’s in my life.
On the way home from the dealer, I proceeded to run her up to 130 mph on a two lane rd before that State Cop “tried” to catch me.

AR is fine.
Just don’t get caught going 15 over in Georgia, that “super speeder” fine is real.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
let's be honest, planes today practically fly themselves. Zambo is just there for amusement over the planes intercoms

Planes will soon have fully automated cockpits. There will be room for a pilot and a German Shepard. The pilot will be there to watch the controls, and the German Shepard will be there to bite him (her) if he (she) tries to touch anything.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

This, sir, may very well be your shining moment. Bravo.

HW5.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The real wake up call for AR in all of this should be that he’s found his way onto the ultra exclusive list of people GardnerWebb doesn’t care for.

Never said I didn't like the kid. But between doing stupid backflips and breaking his hymen and now this, the trend is not a good one, and it shows he lacks a LOT in the mental capacity department.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When I was 20, also got a 105 in a 55 on US1 right as I was turning into the road to Palm Valley. There was absolutely nothing out that way back then except a dog track.

It was a female state trooper and man was she nasty. To this day, that was the worst ass chewing I have ever received.

My parents never knew about that ticket. I went to traffic school to get the points removed. During it, they went around the room and you had to announce your infraction. Other people in the room were audibly pissed when I said mine. They were just jealous.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Never said I didn't like the kid. But between doing stupid backflips and breaking his hymen and now this, the trend is not a good one, and it shows he lacks a LOT in the mental capacity department.
So you were actually serious. I thought it had to be a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.