Are the Atlanta Braves the best team in baseball?

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Yep.....we are better off striving for WC because obviously the week off is the problem....they look lifeless....totally different team than during the season....you can't play every day for 6 months and then take a week off and expect them to pick up where they left off....so thanks Manfred....your idiotic playoff model is about to send one of the best offenses in history home early

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Robot umps now. Ump just ended a braves rally with a very low call then flung the ball back like "Ha I got you."

The homeplate ump is obsolete

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Having grown up a devoted Braves fan, even in the depths of their worse god awful years, I have really enjoyed the ride this year watching this homerun juggernaut. But even an extreme fan as myself I'm not blind to the fact that great pitching will beat HRs EVERYTIME. I'm not too optimistic here for the Braves chances. Don't be surprised at a sweep by the hated Phillies....

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Whelp maybe Kevin cash knows something after all. They leave wheeler in one inning too long and boom.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
The braves are in a dog fight. Do they have it in them once the series heads to Philly?

cheese steaks for everyone! Even if they taste like ass?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

Never doubted my boys! (Any negative tweet or text was strictly for reverse jinx purposes).

Hopefully this awoke the beast!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Phils lost that more than the braves won. Manager left Wheeler in after he was getting hit hard last inning, then there was the horrible error by turner

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Man oh man....what a comeback and finish...dead for 14/15 innings and then boom! We got to find a way to get 1 in Philly....we can go Strider and Fried again whereas Philly can only go Nola once and Wheeler is done until G5 if there is one

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Man oh man....what a comeback and finish...dead for 14/15 innings and then boom! We got to find a way to get 1 in Philly....we can go Strider and Fried again whereas Philly can only go Nola once and Wheeler is done until G5 if there is one
You have to play better than that to win this series I think. Manager made a dumb move and the Phillies made some boneheaded errors

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Strider will pitch game 4 and Max game 5 (if needed). Game 3 is still not decided yet (assuming opener or Elder with a short leash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.