Auburn in Shambles: Harsin on chopping block

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
and now we're into the "i know you are but what am i" portion of the discussion. :facepalm:
I'm just watching out for you bro....I don't want to see you end up like this..
tp91ov.gif

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Younger women are always attractive, their stories are shorter.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hide the pickle. :lmao2:

It is what Mrs. Finger called it when our girls were young, so they wouldn't know what she was talking about. Both girls hated pickles so it was a game they never wanted to play. It was a pretty solid code until the older of the two decided to drop the dime at a church social. Our oldest was bored and the music minister's wife, trying to be diplomatic, asked her what kind of games she liked playing. She rattled off a few and then says "mommy likes playing hide the pickle with daddy - they want to play all the time."

I took charge of the situation; bravely getting up immediately and going for more tea.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I've been meaning to tell you that I don't like your new av and that you need to change it back. But with your new av, comments like this make you come off looking like a jealous bytch. You know, the whole "gf is jealous of wife, thingy."
Not sure what my offense was…..

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
So Crete wouldn't even consider giving Clesi a gray shirt?

I have to say, as much as she's improved her looks, she does look pretty rough in that Boise picture he's made into his av. Dropping the weight and putting on that dress was definitely big. But simply not smiling like a mental patient can't be completely overlooked either.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Meh, it depends on how she is dressed or how she puts on her makeup...

022321_Clesi_Crochet_1.jpg

:fear:

Image-from-iOS-31.jpg

:naughty:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Let's be honest, she's a 9.5 in Alabama whether dressed up or with her chubby, semi-DS "Bilo" smile.

Im going to have to object here...while the guys in Alabama and Mississippi are all a bunch of redneck incest looking mofos, the women are pretty good looking in those two states.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.